El Cortez score

Read on a different board that they've downgraded most of their good video poker machines. Guess we know how they will pay for the BJ loss!:laugh:

shadroch

kirbyk said:
Read on a different board that they've downgraded most of their good video poker machines. Guess we know how they will pay for the BJ loss!:laugh:
Thats incorrect. They had taken out the old VP machines a few weeks ago,but have since replaced them with better machines.They have Bob Dancer giving free lessons there and as part of the package,they have installed full pay machines for the games he is teaching.

Knox

I recently got more heat than ever at EC, and I have played there quite a bit. I was playing SD, only spreading 1 x 10 to 2 x 20. A young male asian (imagine that at EC) pit boss with a crew cut made a phone call and seemed to be sweating me but trying to act like he wasn't. I think maybe an older guy perused me, one that I had seen before but never worried about. Then another older guy in a suit came and sat next to me and my relative (noncounter). My relative was unaware of anything, but obviously I knew what was up. We had a nice conversation with the guy, I think he said he worked there or in the biz for 30+ years. I figured he came from up above, main floor surveillance, never saw him before either.

He sat there for a while and my relative made nice conversation, he is a DR and has a great calm tone and demeanor. Finally the suit got bored and decided I was not enough of a threat to worry about and got up. He hung around the floor a while, including our table, then finally left for good.

This was the first time I had something like this happen. I have had some ugly looks from the pit before, but usually I blow it off and act oblivious. I even decided the place was not worth playing if they would not let me play my game. They let me play my game and I proceeded to lose my shirt. This was several months prior to the recent heat I described, which is understandable in the wake of the Frenchman incident.

The funny thing about EC is despite the great conditions, I have had mostly horrid luck there.

The heat was on day shift. I played some night shift later and there was no heat apparent at all. PM me if you would like to know any more.