Ex-Griffin Man Chat: Monday May 16, 2011, 7PM Eastern

kewljason

blackchipjim said:
Hey Kewlj, I understand your pov but has anyone like Ken checked out the IP address just to make sure it matches a viable person not coming from Griffin Inc itself? Yep call me chicken little but I don't like to expose myself to risk. I'm sure if someone wanted to find out more about me and my forte' it could be done. I just haven't seen anything from Ken about the session and would feel more at ease if he posted the "All's Clear" on this one.
You think Ken has the name and address of every member/poster? :confused: I think you need a warrent for that. :rolleyes:

21forme

blackchipjim said:
Hey Kewlj, I understand your pov but has anyone like Ken checked out the IP address just to make sure it matches a viable person not coming from Griffin Inc itself?
Is Griffin still in business?

blackchipjim

BJ Geometry?

OK I'll bite. Explain to me and I'm sure others here what's your angle Mr.Exgriffin Man? There are obviously only so many people that were and are presently employed by the Griffin agency. You have far superior knowledge base of how you catch us rabbits so why are you here? Hound dogs can put on rabbit suits but they are still hound dogs. I don't expect you to disclose your identity or facts that could lead to obvious conclusions but why hang with the rabbits other than to glean information that under any other guise an ap's guard would flag you.:devil:

aslan

blackchipjim said:
OK I'll bite. Explain to me and I'm sure others here what's your angle Mr.Exgriffin Man? There are obviously only so many people that were and are presently employed by the Griffin agency. You have far superior knowledge base of how you catch us rabbits so why are you here? Hound dogs can put on rabbit suits but they are still hound dogs. I don't expect you to disclose your identity or facts that could lead to obvious conclusions but why hang with the rabbits other than to glean information that under any other guise an ap's guard would flag you.:devil:
Let me ask you this, Jim, if someone just wanted to get a lot of information about how counters think and operate, then why wouldn't he simply peruse the archives of Forum threads which are abounding in such information. This leads to the conclusion that Exgriffinman is either who he represents himself to be, or that he is after particular bits of information that are not present in the general archives. Therefore, when you talk with him, do not offer any information that you would not post in the general Forum, which everyone and his mother can read. If he does ask pointed questions that you feel uncomfortable in answering, then you might be right, but if it goes the other way, and he is the main giver of information, not us, then why worry? I do not intend to say anything I would not say in the Forum on any given day. With everyone on guard, he's going to have to be an awfully good rabbit catcher. Personally, I think all those Griffin-type people are Elmer Fudds. So let's give the wascal a chance, eh, doc?

Last edited:
blackchipjim said:
OK I'll bite. Explain to me and I'm sure others here what's your angle Mr.Exgriffin Man? There are obviously only so many people that were and are presently employed by the Griffin agency. You have far superior knowledge base of how you catch us rabbits so why are you here?
Even IF he was still in surveillance (he never actually worked for griffin, right?) he would still be welcome here.
But as it stands, he's been out of the surveillance racket for years. --zenGriffin

kewljason said:
But not the player they formerly were. ;)
Griffin began its long slow slide into oblivion well over a decade ago.
Top surveillance people have been telling me since '99 that "Griffin is all but history." zg

aslan said:
Let me ask you this, Jim, if someone just wanted to get a lot of information about how counters think and operate, then why wouldn't he simply peruse the archives of Forum threads which are abounding in such information.
He would just be a counter in the forum, not an exGriffin. zg

Ps - exGriffin is getting more advance play on his chat than exCAA! :laugh: Maybe our own exGriffin here will become the new Cellini! (actually it would be tough to fill those shoes)

aslan

zengrifter said:
He would just be a counter in the forum, not an exGriffin. zg

Ps - exGriffin is getting more advance play on his chat than exCAA! :laugh: Maybe our own exGriffin here will become the new Cellini! (actually it would be tough to fill those shoes)
Do surveillance people have their own sites? That would be the place to gain valuable information. We could send a couple of scouts. I volunteer. Don't forget the camo. :laugh: