Free limo, 14 strip clubs and drinks for the bjinfo guys

Hey everyone old and new

Ive been MIA for the last couple months working on my new site which has really been taking off.... but thats besides the point.

I recetly released a pass on the strip which gets the bearer and all their guests free all night limo service, free entry into 14 strip clubs and a free round of drinks at many of the clubs. There are a bunch of promoters out there who will be handing them out soon but you know how it is... "I work for tips" blah blah blah. I just wanted to let you guys know that ill never forget everything you have tought me and am willing to send out a pass to anyone who is going to Vegas anytime soon and is an active member of bjinfo.com

The only catch (if thats what you want to call it) is that you will have to pay entry into the first club. However after that all is free... the limo the drinks the clubs. Hop around all night and have a good time on me.

If you want a pass you may pm me, email me at [email protected] or at [email protected]

If this is considered out of forum guidelines by all means remove my post.:eyepatch:

shadroch

This pass has been discussed on the LVA boards, in the free for all section.
You might want to check it out and explain it a bit. Most people are pretty sceptical about it.

I know about it I hired a promoter who spammed the hell out of the LVTA. With all the bad sites out there it was tough to get customers from there.

Anyway this pass is brand new I just created it this month. So it is exclusive to my company. We do all the work ourselves. We get the clubs to work with us, we have our own drivers and our own promoters.

What happens is you call one of the three numbers on the back (top one is mine) and we schedule our limo pickup for you. That limo will stick with you through the entire night and take care of you. He will have you pay entry into the first club however everything else after is free (Limo, other clubs and drinks) He will also get you a free round of drinks at many of the clubs. There is no limit to how many clubs you can go to or how long you can stay out.

I put out this pass to eliminate all other strip club passes on the strip. This one pass condenses all of them into one convenient pass that is good for your entire group. Our limo drivers are always on time and you will not be waiting 2 hours for a pick up with no ride home. Our driver will pick you up bring you to all the clubs as well as back home.

Last edited:
Got any free passes for Chippendale or Thunder Down Under??

Maybe next time if my hubby comes with me I'll give it to him as a gift since I am not really interested in strippers unless they are male:)

Although riding in a limo would be pretty cool.

CathyRas said:
Got any free passes for Chippendale or Thunder Down Under??

Maybe next time if my hubby comes with me I'll give it to him as a gift since I am not really interested in strippers unless they are male:)

Although riding in a limo would be pretty cool.
There are male strippers at sapphires or OG's

Nothing for either of those though im sorry

To all the BJinfo members that went so far how did our drivers treat you?

If they did not do such a good job please feel free to speak up. If you had a great time also feel free :)