GameMaster's Blackjack School DVD?

I was thinking about buying the Gamemasters Blackjack DVD. Was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on it. Good or bad. Was buying it mainly for its discussion on card counting. Thanks for your help

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
Before adding Gamemaster's DVD to the BlackjackInfo store, I reviewed it and two other instructional DVDs. (The other two were from different factions of the famous MIT blackjack team.)

I think Gamemaster's DVD is the most useful for actually learning to count cards. It's not a highly polished production though. Imagine if you set out to make a video in your home. It's sorta like that. But the Gamemaster's information is accurate and well-presented. He gives a lot of 'homework', showing you how best to practice, etc.

The two MIT efforts looked much more professional, but they seemed pretty short of the actual stuff it takes for a new player to learn.

I think Gamemaster's DVD is well worth the price for anyone who wants to learn to count cards.

Thanks for the reply!

Thanks for the reply. You answered my question exactly. I had seen the mit dvd on other web sites and I was wandering how it compared. Will be ordering soon.