good VP in Vegas

golfnut101

If anyone can share where some solid VP can be played would be greatly appreciated. Going to watch some NCAA hoops. Blackjack and VP are the games of choice along with some sports betting...GO REBS !!

thnx in advance

HockeXpert

golfnut101 said:
If anyone can share where some solid VP can be played would be greatly appreciated. Going to watch some NCAA hoops. Blackjack and VP are the games of choice along with some sports betting...GO REBS !!
I think all the Station properties have one +EV vp bank of games and a few others that are slightly -. Most have decent blackjack as well. March Sadness is a great time to be in Vegas if you're into college bb.

If you're looking on the strip - good like finding either.:laugh:

pieinthesky

golfnut101 said:

thnx in advance
Hooters has $1 JOB, lots of good VP at Palms and, to somewhat lesser extent, Gold Coast; NYNY has $1 and $2 JOB, but machines won't accept players' card. $5 JOB at Mirage, Wynn. Full pay Jacks is not anywhere on Strip; off Strip, closest is at Palms and many Stations (but not Palace, except maybe for $.05, or Texas), but highest you'll probably see is $.25.

Billy C1

golfnut101 said:

thnx in advance
Las Vegas Hilton has 9/6 JOB (99.54%) and if you have stomach for volatility, Loose Deuces at 100.17%.
By coincidence, these vp banks are both located right in the "largest sports book in the world" so you can watch NCAA tourney while playing decent vp.
Ideal spot for us vp AND sports junkies!

BillyC1

FLASH1296

I concur with Billy C1.

The Hilton has gone to h*ll and no longer offers Late Surrender at their DD H17 games and
pen' is down to 50% but the Sports Book and V.P. make this a very good venue for the O.P.

Billy C1

Correct

darco77 said:
You can find 10/7 Double Bonus in the locals joints and downtown. 4Q has a progressive 10/7 bank.
Yes, and I'm fond of that 10/7 (resets at over 100%). Don't know if 4Q even has a sports book but if they do, it certainly wouldn't compare with LV Hilton!
I'm also fond of Hugo's Cellar (4 Queens).

BillyC1

darco77

Billy C1 said:
Don't know if 4Q even has a sports book but if they do, it certainly wouldn't compare with LV Hilton!
It's more of a sports desk than a book... not even close to the Hilton. Speaking of Hilton, what's their cashback rate on VP?

Billy C1

Not good

darco77 said:
It's more of a sports desk than a book... not even close to the Hilton. Speaking of Hilton, what's their cashback rate on VP?
Their cashback rate is absolutely horrible (next to nothing). I have some motives to play there that I can't discuss in general forum. I'm sure you understand.

BillyC1

darco77

Billy C1 said:
Their cashback rate is absolutely horrible (next to nothing). I have some motives to play there that I can't discuss in general forum. I'm sure you understand.
Certainly. I'm just glad to hear these motives can still be found ;)