Hands per hour estimation

Cass

How many hands per hour do you think im getting in this scenario? Heads up play four decks, automatic shuffling machine. Really fast dealer, and im making my decisions very quickly......

nc-tom

Cass said:
How many hands per hour do you think im getting in this scenario? Heads up play four decks, automatic shuffling machine. Really fast dealer, and im making my decisions very quickly......
I would say depending on how long it would take for the dealer to reload the shoe you would get in 220 to 230 if the dealer was really fast.

nc-tom said:
I would say depending on how long it would take for the dealer to reload the shoe you would get in 220 to 230 if the dealer was really fast.
Defineately 200+ even with average-speed dealer. A fast dealer would be 300+. zg

Cass

zengrifter said:
Defineately 200+ even with average-speed dealer. A fast dealer would be 300+. zg
I would agree i would be willing to bet im getting 300+. Each hand takes about 8 seconds most the time, and pen is 90% and it take about 9 seconds to switch the cards into the shuffler. I should keep track of it for ten minutes and see how many i actually am dealt .

bj bob

Here's your math

Cass,
Based on your info. I calculated that @2.7 cards/hand x 2 (dealer's) that you are dealt 33 hands/shoe. With 90% pen, it will take 5.5 min./shoe. Let's say 6 with splits and reloading etc. That means 10 shoes/hr. x 33 hands=330 oringinal hands/hour. Hope that helps.