Hello everyone!

First post here and I'm happy I found this site. Looks like a lot of great info.

Got into blackjack a couple months ago and now that I have basic strategy down am looking into counting.

Anyone got any suggestions for a newbie? I love this game.

Shoofly

rondoman said:
First post here and I'm happy I found this site. Looks like a lot of great info.

Got into blackjack a couple months ago and now that I have basic strategy down am looking into counting.

Anyone got any suggestions for a newbie? I love this game.
Read. A good start might be Bootleggers's "200 Proof Blackjack." Maybe follow that with "Blackjack Bluebook II" by Fred Renzey and "Blackbelt in Blackjack" by Arnold Snyder. After that, some heavier stuff like "Professional Blackjack" by Stanford Wong, "Blackjack Attack III" by Don Schlesinger and "Modern Blackjack, Volumes I & II" by Norm Wattenberger. These are just a few suggestions. There are many more.

Coyote

Shoofly said:
Read. A good start might be Bootleggers's "200 Proof Blackjack." Maybe follow that with "Blackjack Bluebook II" by Fred Renzey and "Blackbelt in Blackjack" by Arnold Snyder. After that, some heavier stuff like "Professional Blackjack" by Stanford Wong, "Blackjack Attack III" by Don Schlesinger and "Modern Blackjack, Volumes I & II" by Norm Wattenberger. These are just a few suggestions. There are many more.
All great books! I would start off with the free ebook by Norm Wattenberger, Modern Blackjack, and see if counting is for you.

Regards,
Coyote

http://www.qfit.com/book/index.htm here is a link to the free version.

Last edited: