I want a Blackjack Tattoo

Dyepaintball12

Yep. I decided that I want a tattoo, and I think a tattoo related to Blackjack is what i want cause its the only thing in my life ive ever stuck with for more than like 3 months!

Any ideas? Double meanings?

David

EasyRhino

3 months huh? How do you think the tattoo will look when you're explaining it to your kids?

How about a Risk of Ruin formula?

sagefr0g

Dyepaintball12 said:
Yep. I decided that I want a tattoo, and I think a tattoo related to Blackjack is what i want cause its the only thing in my life ive ever stuck with for more than like 3 months!

David
i wouldn't put it where it could be seen when your playing blackjack. it would be a anti-camo sort of thing i should suspect. :eek:

Brutus

first out. I dont care for tattoos. and not sure why anyone else does.

but, if I did, and wanted a blackjack tattoo, then one idea would be to use two of those old nudie girl playing cards making a blackjack.
another would be to have a nudie girl sitting on a nude guys lap (so your not advocating nude men) with a look of excitment on her face.
or one of my favorite hands, a 5 5 doubled with an ace on top. in this two gals and one dude making the image for the ace.

Last edited:

rukus

Dyepaintball12 said:

David
how about the word "penetration" in some nice fancy block lettering? i think it probably had an additional meaning or two.

alternatively, i saw a guy blatantly counting at the borgata in AC this weekend (he even argued with the dealer about whether the dealer was cutting off more than 1.5D!!!). he might as well have had "card counter" tattooed on his forehead..

BJinNJ

APs Love(heart) Deep Penetration

Chicks dig hearts, too!

Later.

BJinNJ :cool:

Even better: APs Love BJs and Deep Penetration!

Last edited:

blackchipjim

tatoo idea

I got an idea for tattoo for you but it's not really an idea just a copy. If you are a real bad ass and love to start trouble just have "pay me "tatted on the palms of your hands.Then on the outside have "or else" it"s a great ice breaker sure to add hours of entertainment to your life. blackhipjim