I Would Like Some Help

I used to play a lot of BJ, back in the late 90s. I was pretty proficient, but due to good games drying, getting backed of from the best spots and obligations outside of BJ I stopped playing. Back in the day I actually had a few connections out there and even published once in the now defunct BJ Forum (not that that means anything really).

Well I am ready to go again. I can play midwest and Mississippi, LA and West Va.

I would like someone to email me or PM me so I can find out what is going on out there now. I am not going to waste my time driving 8 hours just to find 4/6 penetration.

If anyone would like to help or get t know a new friend into CCing let me know.

metronome

Check out Diamond Jacks in Shreveport/Bossier city.
Double deck with: S17, DOA, DAS, no resplit Aces, $10.00 min.
Pen CAN be 65% to 70% during the morning into early afternoon.
Also Sams Town, standard 6 deck w/ same rules as well as late surrender and 65% to 70% pen.
Oops , forgot @ double deck avoid evenings, esp. on weekends. 50% pen. full tables.
Hope this helps

FLASH1296

Caveat

The above recommendations neglected to mention the EXTREME heat that awaits you at those stores.

Message me when you have posted enough times to gain the privilege and I will provide you with very specific information as per your request.

Meanwhile order the current copy of CBJN (Current Blackjack News) from bj21.com