KO HiLo conversion.

I have been using KO for a while, but most play variance and betting tech use HiLo and TC in indice. I am looking for a reasonable KO - HiLO index conversion table. The formula by Don Schlesinger is: (KO-count/number of remaining decks)+4 = Highlow(TC)." This formula assumes that the sevens are evenly distribute. I am looking for a table w/o remaining deck which approximately converting KO to hilo TC, which shows the favaribility of the remaining deck. According to Don, KO key count(-4) is similar to TC 1. Any one can give more detailed approximation.

thanks a lot!

brighten said:
I have been using KO for a while, but most play variance and betting tech use HiLo and TC in indice. I am looking for a reasonable KO - HiLO index conversion table. The formula by Don Schlesinger is: (KO-count/number of remaining decks)+4 = Highlow(TC)." This formula assumes that the sevens are evenly distribute. I am looking for a table w/o remaining deck which approximately converting KO to hilo TC, which shows the favaribility of the remaining deck. According to Don, KO key count(-4) is similar to TC 1. Any one can give more detailed approximation.
I don't have KO handy, but from memory the KC -4 = TC +1 (6D) is the most relevant number. As the KO rises above KC figure that for each +3 of KO = +2 of HiLo. zg