If I had such a thing, I'd buy me a car and invest the rest. Wouldn't that make you more money then risking it at BJ?
If I had such a thing, I'd buy me a car and invest the rest. Wouldn't that make you more money then risking it at BJ?
For sake of a discussion lets say you could only play BJ with this million dollars. How do you think you would play to insure your longevity? Play a large unit with a very small advantage or play with a smaller unit but play with an bigger advantage. Play a 1k unit but only aim to make .1 units/ hour or play with a 100 dollar unit and try and make 1 unit an hour?
Depending on your particular life style....$1 Million isn't that much money anymore (as far as quitting your job and living large). It's a lot, no doubt, but unless you were really old you'd have a helluva time retiring on it. Health insurance is a bitch, and trying to raise a family with just that would become impossible.
I'd give it to Obama. He needs the money to bail out poorly run companies and help out those who bought a house they couldn't afford!
If I had a million dollars, all I'd need is just one day trade a year, and I'd be set. The thing about blackjack is, to make a consistent living off of it, you have to be at the top of your game all the time. Not many people can be at their best 40 hours a week. In my opinion your odds of doing well in the market are a lot better than in BJ. The biggest problem is that too many people are afraid to go short and don't know when to cut their losses.
You know that bailing out the banks wasn't Barack's idea, right?
And just to be fair to both political sides Bush spent money like a drunken sailor as well!
I say just to be fair to everyone, we should stop talking about how to get GM or JPM stock to rise, and start talking about how to get MGM and LVS and WYNN to fall (and TRMP too, but I guess Donald's already done a pretty good job of that on his own :laugh: ).
For sake of a discussion lets say you could only play BJ with this million dollars. How do you think you would play to insure your longevity? Play a large unit with a very small advantage or play with a smaller unit but play with an bigger advantage. Play a 1k unit but only aim to make .1 units/ hour or play with a 100 dollar unit and try and make 1 unit an hour?
If I had such a thing, I'd buy me a car and invest the rest. Wouldn't that make you more money then risking it at BJ?