'MIT and noob' thread deleted

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I was going through and editing various posts in the 'MIT and noob' thread, but it just wasn't worth the effort. There wasn't anything useful there, and the name-calling and accusations were spiralling out of control, so I just blasted the whole thing.

You guys make nice, or don't post.

Sonny

Thanks Ken. That was really getting out of hand.

I don’t think anybody on this website should have to prove themselves to anyone else. We all know each other pretty well and have come to respect each other greatly. When I see someone giving Norm a hard time (they always pick on him, don't they?) I just laugh because we all know how brilliant and helpful he is. When someone calls Bojack a "phony" I just think to myself "They obviously haven't read his posts" because you can spot his experience and dedication right away. And when someone says how great IHate17 and Sonny are...well, maybe he had a point there. :laugh:

Ken has really built a fantastic little community here filled with smart, experienced, helpful players and enthusiasts. There are no system sellers or software pushers here. It's a shame that outsiders feel the need to barge in and start a witch hunt, but I’m glad to see that we can stick together and keep our little community tight. Thanks to all who tried to keep the discussion respectable. I know it isn’t easy when somebody is directly insulting you, but sometimes you just have to sit back and laugh at their pathetic attempts.

The next time some outsider starts looking for trouble, just let them be. Don’t bother responding to them directly. The rest of us will have your back if things get personal. I remember how some of you came to my defense a few times. I appreciate that, and it saved me from dealing with people who just wanted to aggivate me personally. If someone starts making personal attacks, let them go through us before they get to you. It will save us a lot of wasted threads.

-Sonny-

supercoolmancool

ScottH said:
Ah, I missed the entire thread! I don't come to the forum for like a day and miss all the excitement! :laugh:
Oh man you missed it!!:eek: Unbelievable. You don't know what you missed dude but I gotta tell you it was some of the most spectacular theater. Two three make that four heavyweight coming together in perfect sync to deliver some of the most mind-boggling tumultuous uproar. Better than Bojack v Traynor; yah that good. Seriously man, maybe it can be recovered and private messaged to you. It is a "MUST SEE".

mdlbj

Ken,
Get me lvhcm's ip address. I can cause a little grief. He is in some little club that looks at hole cards.
Im in a little club called GH. Look it up.. Ghetto Hackers. Grief and Anguish to come my brother.

You want to dime out counters in Vegas. Wow, you will be my biaaaatch lvhcm.

P.S MIT rules!!! and google Ghetto Hackers lvhcm..

You will really like what you see. Your picture could use some work. Griffin may want another one.. Cause your ugly as a dog.

Last edited:

ScottH

supercoolmancool said:
Oh man you missed it!!:eek: Unbelievable. You don't know what you missed dude but I gotta tell you it was some of the most spectacular theater. Two three make that four heavyweight coming together in perfect sync to deliver some of the most mind-boggling tumultuous uproar. Better than Bojack v Traynor; yah that good. Seriously man, maybe it can be recovered and private messaged to you. It is a "MUST SEE".
BETTER than Traynor v Bojack?! I really did miss out! :cry:

shadroch

Must not be much in the way of entertainment in Fargo if you were that impressed.Some yahoo comes on and calls everybody names and you make it out to be the next best thing to sliced beer?

ScottH said:
BETTER than Traynor v Bojack?! I really did miss out! :cry:
Yah you did miss out, but I don't know, maybe we can make our own little fight, you know, without those guys. Right now just you and me and anyone else who's game. We can show forum that we are just as good as anyone else. It will be fun.

mdlbj

shadroch said:
Must not be much in the way of entertainment in Fargo if you were that impressed.Some yahoo comes on and calls everybody names and you make it out to be the next best thing to sliced beer?
Nah, he is a thorn in a horses foot. No one likes the guy and he is giving his team and other AP's a bad name. Big mouth and to much attitude. He will also get you booted from a table due to his hatred of counters.

mdlbj said:
Nah, he is a thorn in a horses foot. No one likes the guy and he is giving his team and other AP's a bad name. Big mouth and to much attitude. He will also get you booted from a table due to his hatred of counters.
LOL, what a fucking idiot...if only you had a fucking clue how ridiculous that accusation is...

ScottH

lvhcm said:
LOL, what a fucking idiot...if only you had a fucking clue how ridiculous that accusation is...
Now I know why the thread was deleted. I don't think Ken would approve of the language in this post...

mdlbj

lvhcm said:
Im sorry, I know you need to wash your spider man underwear and your mom is getting pissed that your not paying your AOL bill. I will leave this alone.. Be sure to insulate that basement your living in. Your parents are proud boy, real proud..

mdlbj said:
Im sorry, I know you need to wash your spider man underwear and your mom is getting pissed that your not paying your AOL bill. I will leave this alone.. Be sure to insulate that basement your living in. Your parents are proud boy, real proud..
Well, seeing as you're moving here on the 30th, I hope we run into each other...

Last edited:

mdlbj

Me to sweet heart. Me to. YOu can find me at Harras corp headquarters. 6' 3 big ole ranger tatto on my left shoulder. I will even buy you a beer.

Cant wait snukems.. For the sake of the board, we should take this offline. PM me.

Last edited:
Oh my G@D this is getting intense. I sure hope nobody gets harmed because of this because that would be both a crying shame and a nasty blackspot on such a historical great day at the good ol' forum. I don't know if I could look at it with quite the same luster.

mdlbj

supercoolmancool said:
Oh my G@D this is getting intense. I sure hope nobody gets harmed because of this because that would be both a crying shame and a nasty blackspot on such a historical great day at the good ol' forum. I don't know if I could look at it with quite the same luster.
HAHAHAHA , you crack me up supercoolmancool..

Brutus

shadroch said:
I didnt care much for the insults, but the sliced beer I missed out on entirely.

typical saturday night in the Dakotas. I've been there I know. Thats SandiBeach62 on the end.

For the sake of the board, we should take this offline. PM me.
pm me too, I want to watch you in action.

Last edited:
lvhcm said:
And the hucksters breathe a sigh of relief...
Just for the record, who is 'lvhcm'? Not in terms of actual identity, but in principle, are you a member of the so-called LVHCM? Who and what are your credentials? Anyone may chime in on this inquiry. zg