'MIT and noob' thread deleted

mdlbj said:
Ken,
Get me lvhcm's ip address. I can cause a little grief. He is in some little club that looks at hole cards.
Im in a little club called GH. Look it up.. Ghetto Hackers. Grief and Anguish to come my brother.
OH, and PS - who are what is 'mdlbj'? If you please. zg

mdlbj

I believe he stated that lvhcm makes millions which would lead me to think that they are in lvhcm or are posing as a person of said group.

ScottH

Brutus said:

typical saturday night in the Dakotas. I've been there I know. Thats SandiBeach62 on the end.
My attention is no longer on any of the disputes! Good job Brutus!

Anytime there is a dispute going on it should be your job to post a picture like that! :cool:

Fargo

Hey ScottH, I'm flying into Fargo for Christmas & I'm thinking there isn't going to be much action going on? Just friggen cold & everyone with ten layers of clothes on!

ScottH

sandibeach62 said:
Hey ScottH, I'm flying into Fargo for Christmas & I'm thinking there isn't going to be much action going on? Just friggen cold & everyone with ten layers of clothes on!
Yeah, it will definitely be figgen cold, but the people in Fargo are used to it so they'll only be wearing 2 or 3 layers. :)

Why are you flying into Fargo? Relatives?

Also, are you a card counter or some other type of advantage player?

mdlbj

ScottH said:
I'm still waiting for the "MIT and noob thead deleted' thread deleted" post! :laugh:
I have never really done something like that before. How does that saying go.. Arguing on the internet is like being in the special Olympics, you may win but your still retarded..

sagefr0g

ScottH said:
My attention is no longer on any of the disputes! Good job Brutus!

Anytime there is a dispute going on it should be your job to post a picture like that! :cool:
yeah same here. man those are some big beer jugs ain't they :devil:

ScottH

Revenant said:
Where would someone find the traynor vs. bojack argument? Is it still on the forum somewhere?
It's really not as exciting as me and supercoolmancool made it sound. We were just joking around...

Fargooooo,yah you betch ya

ScottH said:
Yeah, it will definitely be figgen cold, but the people in Fargo are used to it so they'll only be wearing 2 or 3 layers. :)

Why are you flying into Fargo? Relatives?

Also, are you a card counter or some other type of advantage player?
I'm flying in to enjoy a white Christmas & then it's back to the sunshine & palm trees!