Other forums...

21forme

You're welcome ,bjo32.

Also, do a search on id "bigplayer." Everything he posts should be read 2-3 times to absorb every word he writes. He used to be extremely active posting on BJ21 (and occasionally posting elsewhere), but not so much any more.

Midwest Player

21forme said:
You're welcome ,bjo32.

Also, do a search on id "bigplayer." Everything he posts should be read 2-3 times to absorb every word he writes. He used to be extremely active posting on BJ21 (and occasionally posting elsewhere), but not so much any more.
I will add to this that " DD' " was also a great poster at BJ21. He hasn't posted now for about 10 years. He is the person I learnt the most from.

KewlJ

ZeeBabar said:
Any other BJ forums you would recommend?
Based on 'events' of the past couple days, the last thing you now need is a new forum to post on. You have been posting too much info, detailed spread and wins and losses, along with announcing before hand where are you are playing and I see it has finally caught up with you. (OSN)

It isn't the end of your career, but being that you have a fairly unique look, things are going to be more difficult for you. The honeymoon is over. o_O You MUST now stop posting in anything but very general terms, if at all, if you want to achieve any kind of longevity.

Midwest Player

KewlJ said:
Based on 'events' of the past couple days, the last thing you now need is a new forum to post on. You have been posting too much info, detailed spread and wins and losses, along with announcing before hand where are you are playing and I see it has finally caught up with you. (OSN)

It isn't the end of your career, but being that you have a fairly unique look, things are going to be more difficult for you. The honeymoon is over. o_O You MUST now stop posting in anything but very general terms, if at all, if you want to achieve any kind of longevity.
So that must be why Freightman wanted Zee to email him over at Norm's site.