Pokerstars.net

prankster

I've been playing on pokerstars.net for a few days. I'm thinking their pokerstars.com site is reputable but I really don't know. On the .net site it's all for fun, on the .com site it's for $$$. Anyone have experience with this website? Thanks. :joker:

moo321

It's a massive company with a great reputation. Never got caught cheating. I believe they're licensed in the UK, too. I'd trust them with my money more than a lot of banks.

prankster

Thank you all! I figured with people like Daniel Negreanu wearing their hat at the world series of poker they must be o.k. However, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. :joker: So, I take it the game is an honest game! Question: How do they make their money?

tezzadiver

prankster said:
I've been playing on pokerstars.net for a few days. I'm thinking their pokerstars.com site is reputable but I really don't know. On the .net site it's all for fun, on the .com site it's for $$$. Anyone have experience with this website? Thanks. :joker:

They have had some instances of player collusion. I will post this link for further reading http://www.parttimepoker.com/collusion-ring-uncovered-at-pokerstars-876

Just to reitterate others:

PokerStars is the most legit and professional there is. They are also "US friendly." They also have extremely good customer service.