Some Advice Please

Student loan

You cannot have it resolved in Bankruptcy and the U.S. does not forgive it.:rolleyes: It is rapidly over taking CC's as the biggest debt facing this country.:eek:

You would have to be a fool to get in debt in this economy, if anything do just the opposite.

CP

sagefr0g

hughe negative expectation

worst red flag is that one would be compelled to hide one's actions from one's family and expect bad consequences between one's family members.
you may not have money but at least you can have integrity. you will always need that in order to gain a real advantage.
just being born into a society that is being governed in reckless disregard for the dangers of loaning and borrowing is a disadvantage from the get go.
the best advice on borrowing that i can remember was given to me by a CPA Army chum (who was known to be the highest rated IQ in our battalion), that advice was do not borrow more than you already have. i ask him, well what about for a house? he reluctantly said that might be the one exception based on a given percentage of one's income. i suspect he was willing to concede that one exception only because he understood the mess of complexities that modern life has become.
all that said, one of the compelling things about advantage gambling is how for a relatively small risk one can achieve a relatively large reward in a relatively small time frame. IMHO your plan does not fit the bill.
for the greatest percentage of the green chip games you are likely to attempt to play against even your own realization of how crappy they really are, twenty five thousand dollars would put you betting greater than Kelly and that my friend is a bad thing. IMHO even if you were to only play one Kelly achievable games, card counting and the ROR you might achieve would scream out to you for a much larger bankroll.
frankly, at this point in your life i have serious reservations about even messing with red chip play with out some heavy duty further knowledge, study, planning and setting of life priorities.

paddywhack

Shoofly said:
Yes. $15M bankroll. I use 1% as max. I can play $10 6 deck in my area, so can spread 1-15. Only good 2 deck here is $25 min., so can spread 1-6.
Only spreading 25-150 with a $15M bankroll?? You mean 15k?? I hope....:laugh::laugh:

Maestro

aslan said:
A $15 million bankroll would be a lot of fun, for sure. :eek: Where would you start? :laugh:
With a $15 million bankroll, I'd say screw blackjack, and stick with whatever got me that bankroll to begin with.