BJStanko said:Yeah, I know that it is profitable if we make 1 cent per hour on average. It is profitable in the books and on paper. In real life it is a little bit different. I want profit, I don't play for fun.
I do not understand people playing for funInstead I would recommend "fun" players to booze up with pineapple vodka, or orange juice vodka, or any other drink and hit the night clubs in Vegas. IT IS LOT MORE FUN!
I never had desire to play any casino game before I found out that Blackjack can be beaten.
Forget that enthusiastic nonsense
BJStanko said:...... and still being down happens(very rarely), but also remember that winning strikes will occur too, and all of that will average out at the end you will be over all winner.
BE DISCIPLINED
BE PATIENT
BE SELECTIVE
imjustnew said:Just to go back to the OP, Can anyone who does play blackjack for a living give us an average of how much they have made an hour. Sure there will be spikes, but lets just say ever since they have been confident with their strategy (obviously you will always be learning new things) What is the avg $/hour for that kind of person?