nightspirit
Well-Known Member
When i checked earlier i'm sure nightspirit had posted asking the difference between Card Counting and Advantage Play for the Casino Executive but it doesn't seem to be here now. Maybe it was someone else, or maybe i've read one too many messages and it's finally driven me over the edge....
Anyway - Card Counting is in my opinion a fairly average book covering the basics of - surprisingly - card counting using the Hi/Lo count as i recall and going over the basics of how to spot a card counter.
Advantage Play however is a fantastic work covering just about every sort of advantage play in every game. How they work, and how to spot them. This works both ways as it gives you a good idea of what not to do to get away with different forms of play. It was a close one for the top 5.
Highly recommended.
RJT.
You read right it was here, but i deleted the post because meanwhile i found the answer one another site. I didn't want to hold you back from other things. (but thanks for your response.) I think i stick with Zender's "AP for the CE" together with Cellini's report it covers all I wanted to know about how surveillance works. I second your top 5. But I would exclude the Manual and substitute it with Thorp's "Beat the dealer". It simple belongs there. No offend taken