JohnCrover
Banned
What's the heat like for various levels of betting in Las Vegas now?
I think you know it's all about the spread.So, if you know that, instead of avoiding the room, why don't you just not split 10s there??
Don
I learned that lesson there, I was playing rated since that was my home casino ever since my red chip days. I couldn’t pretend I didn’t have a players card. now I’m banned there so I can’t try again.So, if you know that, instead of avoiding the room, why don't you just not split 10s there??
Don
The question pertinent to this thread, would a big casino in Vegas tolerate splitting 10s unrated until you finish the shoe?
I can think of one casino in LV that will let you finish the shoe if you split 10's unrated =)I learned that lesson there, I was playing rated since that was my home casino ever since my red chip days. I couldn’t pretend I didn’t have a players card. now I’m banned there so I can’t try again.
The question pertinent to this thread, would a big casino in Vegas tolerate splitting 10s unrated until you finish the shoe?