Wonging a dying art in AC

nj45lady said:
AM dont break my balls ;)
I have left Harrahs and Ballys 8 decks for Caesars 6 deck which have
mid shoe entry and I can wong in and out, as you know I dont use a huge trip bankroll. I am thinking this is pointless to post on these boards anymore, not all women are dumb....
Hey come on now, nobody said you were dumb.

We all make mistakes, and it's just that we all play at Caesar's too and no one else has seen any 6D games on the main floor there. This includes me. But I could be wrong. Could you be wrong?

Thunder

I'm going to stop by on Sunday and verify it myself so we can all stop bitching at each other. Given that it's H17, it still wouldn't be my preference to play.

21forme

I guess I reopened this can of worms. I got my info from a friend who had been a Pro counter for 15 years. I know HE can tell the difference between 6 and 8 decks. May everyone's balls remain intact ;)

Cherry7Up

nj45lady said:
OK there are FOUR tables, right by the boardwalk entrance. 21forme, I will be playing there Sunday. ... Seriously 21, I will be there Sunday at around 1130 am to 12 om beginning my first session,
Might be wise to remove this and just send 21 a private message.

On the off chace that anyone at caesar's AC reads this, they'll find you easily.

Thunder

I went by Caesars but there most certainly weren't any 6 deck games at Caesars outside of the HR room. NJlady, I think I saw you there but wasn't sure so I didn't want to say anything.

FLASH1296

an error is all

There has not been any 6 deckers at Caesars, (outside their H.L. room), in many years.

If anyone should know, it is me, considering that I have been using their comped suites since the 1980's.

Meanwhile, the dealers may go on strike this week at Caesars and Ballys.

FLASH1296

I was there on the 19th as well.

I saw no 6 deckers as described, but I could have missed them.

I was not actually looking specifically for Six Deckers.

After all, I am the "Prince of Gaffs" -- as I often make silly mistakes when I post .

More importantly, if you play $25 tables at Caesars for 4+ hrs. per day you will probably be good to go for a basic room - during the week on non-holidays.

You may do better than that, but there are ordinarily no vacancies on Fri. and Sat. nights.

If you need a good (female) host, P.M. me and I will set you up.

nj45lady

Uhm my other half realized I was posting Caesars and had it stuck in my head and I meant Trop. He has me split my day as he hates the Trop parlor and likes Caesars. I do play both places and called the post Caesars and kept saying it, like a dumb ass, but I meant Trop, that is where I am playing 6 deck in th eone area they have it for the $25, when I was at Caesars it was all 8 deck except at the $100 tables.

Thunder said:
Stay away from TP lol.
Why... what do you use instead? :joker:

Really, those tables at the Trump Plaza aren't so bad for straight counting on BJ. They are NMS so you end up Wonging out of them all the time, you don't stay in the game long enough to catch any heat.

What they did that annoyed me was to move all the SP21 tables into the Asian game section. Now they are all Asian all the time and very difficult to get a seat, at what used to be one of the better places to play SP21.

FLASH1296

Unless things have changed in the last week, T.P. cuts Two Decks.
Maybe a little more than 1.25 inches worth, but not by much,
and some dealers will deal a bit better than 4 of 6 decks.

nj45lady said:
Caesars. I played last weekend on Saturday from 11 am to 8 pm with a few breaks. They have mid shoe entry 6 deck on $25 table. I haven't posted much lately, but I am still playing. I had a fantastic day, wish I had known about this sooner.... It was a great experience and great people who left me alone while I wonged in and out excessively all day and night. This was my best play experience counting to date (1 year total).
Sorry for bringing up a dead post, how much did you win?