Your true colors

Dopple

This is just a little brainstorming. I have begun to start thinking about key carding and ST a little and I wonder if there is any way the card colors could be used in one of the various forms of tracking used in the game.

If for instance you ran into a section of the cards that was almost all hearts or diamonds I would think that you might be able to see that "red richness" after the shuffle.

This might be just more stinkin' thinkin' but I just can't help but wonder if we can somehow make use of the color difference between the four suits.

HockeXpert

Dopple said:
This is just a little brainstorming. I have begun to start thinking about key carding and ST a little and I wonder if there is any way the card colors could be used in one of the various forms of tracking used in the game.
Two things come to mind immediately:

1. What would you use this information for? e.g. Note if count had sky rocketed or plummeted immediately preceding this flood of color.

2. The dilution of the shuffle is likely going cloud this flood of color so that it becomes unrecognizable or easily mistaken.