ZG plays Vegas 9/27 - 10/6

Anyone else going to be there drop me a line at [email protected].

BTW - I will arrange to meet Stalker so that, as we both promised here at BJINFO,
either he beats me up or I report back here that he's a roid-swilling noxious airbag wimp. zg

Last edited:

blackchipjim

Your trip

I hope you have a good time in vegas and do well. I wouldn't meet up with the guy regardless what was said. I wouldn't want to lose your advice that you add to the site. If he does what people have said he does he may beat you to the far side of stupid or worse. I try to stay away from violent people in general for no good can come from it. I hope to do well on your trip and make tons of money. blackchipjim ( notice I didn't say good luck)

Mimosine

wish i could join you!

don't think it'll be possible that week - work has been busy. but hopefully in the future we could trounce a game or two.

hitting palm springs today with the gf. still interested in trip there sometime?

be safe and smart my friend.

Last edited:

moo321

zengrifter said:

BTW - I will arrange to meet Stalker so that, as we both promised here at BJINFO,
either he beats me up or I report back here that he's a roid-swilling noxious airbag wimp. zg
Hey, can we get a line going on that fight?

Last edited:
SystemsTrader said:
Hey ZG just curious, how many hours a year do you figure you play these days?
The last two years has been low, between business and the restrictions of probation, but probation ended last week.

I've always gone to extremes - long hiatus followed by heavy playing phases has been my pattern since the '70s. zg

ChefJJ

Good luck ZG...or good variance, depending on how you want to look at it! Tomorrow is a full moon--let loose a howl! :devil:

Reno Dude

zengrifter said:

If you are going to venture to the Reno area I'd like to hang out with you

JoeV

It looks like stalker has been warned about zengrifters arrival over at Snyder's fight club. I hope all goes well and nothing really happens, good luck zg.