6&8

  • pogostick

    6&8

    Just got back from a cruise & starting to re think my way of playing craps. After constant losing on pass line & 2 come bets with odds, I decided to just place the 6 & 8 for $12 each & let it work on the come out & stop playing the pass line. If either would hit I would press both up to $18 . 6 or 8 hit pays me $21 . I now have $23 >$1 short of my investimate of $24 . Any 6 or 8 after the one press will pay me $21 on any 6 or 8. Of course if you stay long enough ,you will lose ,but I find this system works good if you leave the table after a $200 loss or $200 win. $1000 divided by 2 will give me 5 sessions of $200. Start with $200 ,win $200 net session will be $400 to win $200 If you lose the $400 ,you still have $800 but your next session will be $200 ,win $200 > next session $400 ,but do take a break. If you double your $1000 you may want to place the 6 & 8 for $30 each & press one time. Other than that, invest in municipal bonds . LOL Pogo . OH WHAT THE HECK ? Skill on BJ > luck on craps

  • blackriver

     

    Sounds like free money. Why give away this amazing system

  • blackriver

     

    166 posts? Old gold I’m sure

  • ChefJJ

     

    Not that it really matters so much, but pressure players in the game of craps rarely last at the table.

  • pogostick

     

    Quote: ChefJJ said:
    Not that it really matters so much, but pressure players in the game of craps rarely last at the table.

    I know! 7= ( 6 x 6 / 36 7= 6 & 8 =10 7 =6 2×10 =20 2×7=12 1X7 =6 factor of of one role 36 so if 6&8 has a f of 10 on the first roll & 7 = 6 0n the first roll,that is why I only pressure one time. That said ,you can use any two combinations of 2 numbers. I just trying to lower my loss & have a chance to win a few bucks . Blackjack has been killing me lately. Pogo

  • pogostick

     

    Quote: blackriver said:
    166 posts? Old gold I’m sure

    344 > all gold Im sure?

  • pogostick

     

    Quote: pogostick said:
    Just got back from a cruise & starting to re think my way of playing craps. After constant losing on pass line & 2 come bets with odds, I decided to just place the 6 & 8 for $12 each & let it work on the come out & stop playing the pass line. If either would hit I would press both up to $18 . 6 or 8 hit pays me $21 . I now have $23 >$1 short of my investimate of $24 . Any 6 or 8 after the one press will pay me $21 on any 6 or 8. Of course if you stay long enough ,you will lose ,but I find this system works good if you leave the table after a $200 loss or $200 win. $1000 divided by 2 will give me 5 sessions of $200. Start with $200 ,win $200 net session will be $400 to win $200 If you lose the $400 ,you still have $800 but your next session will be $200 ,win $200 > next session $400 ,but do take a break. If you double your $1000 you may want to place the 6 & 8 for $30 each & press one time. Other than that, invest in municipal bonds . LOL Pogo . OH WHAT THE HECK ? Skill on BJ > luck on craps

    Try this only at home ! Do not try this method on a real crap table . In fact don’t play any craps. This was posted before I started taken focus factor LOL

  • alwayssplitaces

     

    If you can control your throws to decrease the probability of the seven, then this is profitable.

    I also like using matchplays like this. I bet cash and a match play on the dont pass bar, then place the 6 and 8 and press up my winnings. If the first roll is the seven out, oh well, I just take my winnings from the dont pass. But if the 6 and 8 hit, I let them ride till the seven out. Once I won $300+ from a 30 minute roll just using up a $10 matchplay because the seven didn’t rear its ugly head that long.

  • pogostick

     

    Quote: alwayssplitaces said:
    If you can control your throws to decrease the probability of the seven, then this is profitable.

    I also like using matchplays like this. I bet cash and a match play on the dont pass bar, then place the 6 and 8 and press up my winnings. If the first roll is the seven out, oh well, I just take my winnings from the dont pass. But if the 6 and 8 hit, I let them ride till the seven out. Once I won $300+ from a 30 minute roll just using up a $10 matchplay because the seven didn’t rear its ugly head that long.

    Hmmm> I’m always open to a new way of play. I use the V 6 after my point has been established & believe it or not it worked or I felt like it prolonged the 7 out more than usual.

The BlackjackInfo Knowledge Base contains over 200,000 messages posted by the BlackjackInfo community.

Posting and replies to the knowledge base are no longer available, but comments and replies are welcomed on the blog.