Cipher- The Wizard of BJ

RJT

There he goes with those threats again. What a blowhard. Even when given the opertunity to justify his argument, he can't, so he side-steps and starts with the threats again. If he hadn't ripped people off, this guy would be hilarious.

RJT.

Liquid Chips

I've just now posted a reply to Cipher's same post he put up on OPU. Cipher's moved his theater of tragedy from BlackjackInfo over to OPU starting on page two of "Scammers in our midst?" thread: http://www.onlineplayersunion.com/forum/f8/scammer-our-midst-16844/index2.html (Archive copy)

CIPHER said:
It's time to put up or shut up Westland Bowl. No more lame talk from you, your brother or anyone else in the BELL clan. This is your fifteen minutes of fame and you'd better make it count.

All further comments from me will be made on the cipher website at http://www.cipherblackjack.com (Archive copy). If your claim is legitimate you will be allowed to post. I will not participate in the ghosting nonsense that has been going on at this and other sites as well. This is serious business and someone is going to pay dearly. Yesterday I counted no less than four morons with claims of being clients of mine. The funny thing is I have ZERO clients on the east coast.

At this point Westland Bowl, your brother and your entire clan of advisors including Damian Dunlap and the Zengrifter had better come up with a way for you to prove each and every element of every charge. The amount of disinformation and misinformation in this case is only rivaled by the Pirate of the Caribbean of a few years ago. I thought maybe just maybe something might have been learned from that process but evidentially not.

ScottH

I like how Cipher keeps running his mouth and pissing other people off. If you check out that thread on that other site his personal attacks have gotten someone to file a complaint against Cipher to the DOJ himself. And he has one of what seems to be one of the main people at that site to make a video saying they will file legal action if LC isnt paid by Friday.

He could have just backed off and LC would have had trouble getting his money. But Cipher just keeps pushing people and now LC has a whole bunch of people on his side coming after Cipher.

This should be fun.

NOTICE: It has come to my attention that one DAMIAN DUNLAP has (on the behalf of one TIM BELL) chosen to post a video on his site ((Dead link: http://www.playerunion.com)) with regards issues to a dispute between CIPHER and TIM BELL.

1) You (TIM BELL) are hereby made aware of the existence of such video.

2) The continued display of the aforementioned video shall serve as evidence of your knowledge of said video.

3) You will thereby be considered as a co-conspirator in those same acts of Damian Dunlap with regards the display of said video.

No further warning will be given.

Cipher

RJT

Sorry Cipher but legally, despite his knowledge of the video, Tim as far as i'm aware had nothing to do with the creation or display of said video, so can in no way be held responcible for it.
Try again.

RJT.

RJT said:
Sorry Cipher but legally, despite his knowledge of the video, Tim as far as i'm aware had nothing to do with the creation or display of said video, so can in no way be held responcible for it.
Try again.

RJT.
With thinking like that I really hope that TIM will invite you on his legal team, I mean I'm sure ZEN wouldn't mind.

Cipher

RJT

Lol, i apparently have a greater understanding of the legal processes involved than you. Did nobody tell you that you can't just make laws up to suit yourself?
Unlike inside your head, the world doesn't revolve around you and you have absolutly no legal claim here. Have fun Cipher. Your own ignorance is going to see you in a cell.

RJT.

Liquid Chips

RJT said:
Try again.

RJT.
You are right. The videos are Damian's own making on his own free will. I made no suggestions or made any hints to him into making the videos. He does what he does and does a good job at it.

Liquid Chips

cipher said:
Hi Damian:

Wouldn't you know it!! As it turns out I'm going to be in Compton this coming Tuesday. Can you beat that? How about we meet at say 11:00 or so at say 301 S. Williowbrook Avenue there in Copmton. If you need directions just give me a call. Or keep your eyes out for a Black Porsche with California License Plate Cipher 1.

See yah then buddy.

Have a good one.

Cipher

P. S. My buddy down there really liked the Videos and he's looking forward to meeting you.
This is a direct quote by Cipher on the OPU forum at: (Dead link: http://www.onlineplayersunion.com/fo...44/index6.html)

Damian lives in Compton CA. Are they going to meet for tea???:D