Cipher- The Wizard of BJ

RJT

Cipher,
If you admit that you owe him the principal at the very least, and don't have any problems with the agreement as posted by LC, then why the delay in payment?
As far as i can see you don't have a leg to stand on. To be frank, you made the agreement, so you should honour it - which would mean a hell of a lot more than the principal. If you know something that would shed light on why you shouldn't pay up, please forward it post haste.
You continue to be vague and frankly abusive to anytime anyone dares to say anything that would go against your views, yet you are yet to offer anything to justify why we should change our mind.
Just once, if you could validate your side of the story it would add leagues to your credibility.

RJT.

CIPHER said:
Please ZEN at the very least you need to learn how to spell. Capicity? Gee let me guess, that must have been the time you ratted out the U.S Attorney right?
Ahh c'mon CiPHER, just offer the man full principal. zg

shadroch

If this was structured as a loan to finance gambling,I think LC is out of luck.
Aren't gambling debts unenforcible? Seems it would be the same as someone trying to get a drug dealer to return the money that was spent on bad drugs.
I feel bad for LC,but I think thats the way the law will treat this.

shadroch said:
If this was structured as a loan to finance gambling,I think LC is out of luck.
Aren't gambling debts unenforcible? Seems it would be the same as someone trying to get a drug dealer to return the money that was spent on bad drugs.
I feel bad for LC,but I think thats the way the law will treat this.

From what i read from lc , it is not a gambling debt it was an investment , a gambling debt would be if me and you bet on a football game and i lost .

There was never a wager between lc and jerkoff [cipher]

The only reason cipher is here and does not seem worried is because he is 100% broke so even if he loses a civil suit he has nothing to pay it with .

And a quote from my attorney , if lc has proof , be it emails or signed documents , showing the 20k transfer and showing it was an investment , no matter what type , he is entitled to Principal and interest

Lc , file a fbi complaint against him , then file a civil complaint against him , make him oay and put his ass in jail

Statute of Limitations

First post here so cut me some slack guys okay? Cipher, I've been following this all day. You haven't said one thing that would make me believe you didn't scam this guy.

Someone from the forum where I post has just relayed some info re: the statute of limitations on filing a fraud suit in the state of California. He said that according to his lawyer, it is one year from the date the fraud occurred. In regards to your offer to LC, what would stop you from defaulting on the remainder of your payments once the one year deadline had passed? So you pay him 1-2K, and then basically say tough shit, too late for you?

Does anyone else here have specific info regarding California and their statute of limitation laws? I'd bet that Cipher is counting on this very limitation to skate out of this whole thing.

BTW, I think everyone here has done an outstanding job of keeping this thread on track, and holding Cipher to the facts. No sidestepping and spin doctor tactics allowed.

Liquid Chips

Considering that I had important errands to run...Gee, getting gas and visiting the Post Office costs me more than I thought. Missed the deadline that I didn't know existed. Boohoo.

In any case, I wasn't going to wait 1 1/2 YEARS to get the full amount. $17,600 in one payment, nothing less. Then I won't press charges. But if I don't get it....well, there are many offers of legal help I'm getting.

CIPHER said:
No, there's nothing civil about it ZEN. Tell you what I'm going to be leaving Visalia in about an hour and 10 minutes fo a nice relaxing weekend at the BUICK Invitational.

This is a one time offer good until 3:00 PM Pacific time and it's not negotiable.

I'll agree to pay Liquid Chips (aka Tim Bell) a total of $17,600.00 the sum that is equal to all funds on deposit from the aforementioned Tim Bell with me at the rate of $500.00 (Five Hundred and 00/100's) on the first and fifteenth day of each month until the total sum of $17,600.00 is paid in full to TIM BELL and no others.

You've got an hour.

Cipher

Acceptance of this offer satisfies any and all claims by both parties so long as the terms and conditions are fullfilled as agreed upon.

THIS OFFER IS FORMALLY WITHDRAWN

Going forward though on a serious note it should suffice to say that there will be no further attempts on my part in any shape, matter or form to settle this matter until such time as LIQUID CHIPS (aliases too numerous to mention) has legally satisfied himself that nothing of an untoward nature has occurred with regards this issue.

Until that occurrs I will have nothing further to add to this conversation.

Have a good one.

Cipher

Liquid Chips , do not write anything on this forum that he can use against you . Do not accept any order by posting you will on here as he can use it against you.

Go file a report to the FBI internet fraud division from the link i gave you , make this scumbag squirm

Liquid Chips

CIPHER said:
Going forward though on a serious note it should suffice to say that there will be no further attempts on my part in any shape, matter or form to settle this matter until such time as LIQUID CHIPS (aliases too numerous to mention) has legally satisfied himself that nothing of an untoward nature has occurred with regards this issue.

Until that occurrs I will have nothing further to add to this conversation.

Have a good one.

Cipher
Bruce, let's just settle this please. Why do you think that you are entitled to keep my money? I'm not even asking for the "interest" on it. Just the $17,600 in one payment and it's over. In all the emails from last year and postings that have gone on today, you haven't explained why you can't or won't pay me despite my numerous requests since August 2006. Do you think it is unreasonable for me to request my principal back?

Lying Cipher

Everything Cipher says is a lie. At 1:58 PM he said he was leaving in an hour and ten minutes to go to La Jolla. Since then, he has posted 5 or 6 times, the most recent being at 4:23 PM. He can't even tell the truth about his weekend plans.

I think what we have here folks is a simple case of angry fat man syndrome. Cipher is mad at the world because he is fat and unintelligent. He *allegedly* takes his fatness out on others by stealing their money. He *allegedly* makes himself feel intelligent by deluding himself into believing he is an expert gambler. I have done a lot of gambling myself, and one thing I have learned is that 90% of the people who are heavy gamblers are liars and aren't too bright (like Cipher). Also, many of them are fat (like Cipher). They gravitate to gambling because they think it is where they can shine, since in high school they couldn't make any of the sports teams AND they had crappy grades. Cipher, you have a gambling problem and you should seek help. You should also stop lying, stop eating so much, and seek friends. Chester Cheetah is not a friend.

I know it must be depressing when you look in the mirror and see that big, bulbous stomach of yours, but why do you have to take it out on others?

Cipher - The Wizard of Blowjobs

Liquid Chips said:
Bruce, let's just settle this please. Why do you think that you are entitled to keep my money? I'm not even asking for the "interest" on it. Just the $17,600 in one payment and it's over. In all the emails from last year and postings that have gone on today, you haven't explained why you can't or won't pay me despite my numerous requests since August 2006. Do you think it is unreasonable for me to request my principal back?
Actually, I don't think it's unreasonable at all and the offer that I made earlier today is as good an offer as I'm going to make given the legal climate with regards Internet Gambling. That offer is between two parties you and I and that offer has absolutely nothing to do with my Blackjack play.

I will not be on my computer until very late tonight so talk to whomever you feel you need to talk with and let me know preferably this evening as I'll be out very early in the morning.

Cipher

unfortunate mistake said:
Everything Cipher says is a lie. At 1:58 PM he said he was leaving in an hour and ten minutes to go to La Jolla. Since then, he has posted 5 or 6 times, the most recent being at 4:23 PM. He can't even tell the truth about his weekend plans.

I think what we have here folks is a simple case of angry fat man syndrome. Cipher is mad at the world because he is fat and unintelligent. He *allegedly* takes his fatness out on others by stealing their money. He *allegedly* makes himself feel intelligent by deluding himself into believing he is an expert gambler. I have done a lot of gambling myself, and one thing I have learned is that 90% of the people who are heavy gamblers are liars and aren't too bright (like Cipher). Also, many of them are fat (like Cipher). They gravitate to gambling because they think it is where they can shine, since in high school they couldn't make any of the sports teams AND they had crappy grades. Cipher, you have a gambling problem and you should seek help. You should also stop lying, stop eating so much, and seek friends. Chester Cheetah is not a friend.

I know it must be depressing when you look in the mirror and see that big, bulbous stomach of yours, but why do you have to take it out on others?

Cipher - The Wizard of Blowjobs
I can't believe the amount of first time posters. You're going to owe me big time for this one ZEN.

Excuse me UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE (I'm sure your father coined that phrase early and often in your life) but have you ever heard of an air card. They're really quite the rage.

Cipher

Lc take him to civil court ,9also be sure to report him to the feds so he does some time for fraud] Heres the State of limitations law in Ca

Note that it may be possible to bring multiple causes of action from a single incident of wrongful conduct, and thus even if it appears that the relevant statute of limitations has run it may remain possible to bring a different claim

Fraud: 3 years

Contracts: Written, 4 years; Oral, 2 years.