Chat Guest: Anthony Curtis, July 29th 2010, 9 PM Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucker

creeping panther said:
KJ, it appears to me you have as much fear of other AP's as does a Blood Sucking Vampire of the noon day sun:laugh:
Maybe he (and Groucho) just "doesn't want to join any club that would have him as a member".

creeping panther said:
Is there anyone here that has ever met you, played with you,, that can vouch for any of your claims, and story line....anyone,,,I mean really???
There are less than 10 people who are regular posters on this site who really ARE world class players, and kewljason happens to be one of them. Luckily for KJ, your opinion of his skill level has absolutely no effect on his win rate.

Aslan

aslan said:
Shad, you asked how the Bash could be divisive. Need I say more?
That is right, take a good, positive learning social event and turn it into a negative because of your fear to attend and what just simply must be jealousy.

You Bash the Bash but yet you defend and support the Roman Catholic Church, an organization that rapes, sodomizes, and tortures young children and teens the world over then covers it up!!! You support that instituition with, your time, money and mouth, you support pedophiles, you are sick and weak and should be thrown in jail along with all those priests and Catholic hierarchy that covered it up and supported it and took evil pleasure in it.

I know of what I speak Aslan, as a young teen I was sexually abused by your F###ing nuns and had to fend off the sexual advances of a gay priests during my entire 4th grade!!!!!
So Aslan you for sure have a screw loose bud.

CP

Sucker

Sucker said:
Maybe he (and Groucho) just "doesn't want to join any club that would have him as a member".

There are less than 10 people who are regular posters on this site who really ARE world class players, and kewljason happens to be one of them. Luckily for KJ, your opinion of his skill level has absolutely no effect on his win rate.
Sucker, that is a grand statement, now you must defend it. Lay out your first hand facts, observations, not assumptions or hero worship based on his postings.

Have you met him? Played with him, observed his play?

Please enlighten us Sucker. ( and who in hell are you?)

Sucker, you are the one who came here not that long ago and attacked Maz, remember, you came on like Mr. Know It All and fell flat on your face, try to do better this time and not look like an ass as before.:rolleyes:

CP

CP

Aslan

aslan said:
Please do not stop posting. Your comments are valuable and among those that help me discern what is real and what is bogus here. I appreciate your participation in the Forum and hope to see you here for years to come. Wishing you only positive variance in your chosen profession now and for the long run. Aslan
Yes. I hope he continues to post, it is KJ that always threatens to run away after a debate goes sideways on him, I have made that very clear, he should stay, as all should, as JSTAT should have. JSTAT was a group lynching, where were you then Aslan?

BTW, haven't you been playing like forever, and you are up in years for sure, even older than I, and yet you just said you need a 26 year old to "help me discern what is real and what is bogus here",,,,like...WTF man!!!~:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, maybe that explains your slave like posture toward a certain organization.:)

CP

Status
Not open for further replies.