counting at a table question

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
lets say lets say lets say lets say lets say lets say
Just an observation, not an attack...but you can't roll like this then cry about people "attacking" you on this site. Keep it real.:cool:

ChefJJ said:
Just an observation, not an attack...but you can't roll like this then cry about people "attacking" you on this site. Keep it real.:cool:
i didnt know there was a + in the bottom right hand corner to tag for reply, so i will be using that from now on.. but i dont get whats wrong with bring up old posts; they are old, so what? does that mean the topic no longer applies? some ppl are bothered by weird things.. i guarantee u if i made a new thread that was already talked about, somebody would say "you should read this" and direct me to an older thread.. btw who is that in your picture?

ChefJJ

It's Bob Barker.

And I'm not really going to talk about this any more, because I usually ignore crying on message boards...but if you feel "attacked" by some words on the internet, just blow it off and ignore it. In fact, if you feel that the same people are hurting you, then you can actually put them on an ignore list. Finally, if you are willing to talk sh*t and are receiving shi*t, don't complain about it.