In Vegas alone and afraid

Lol no worries, it's all good. My bank is 4200. Most of it is in bank. 800 cash. 1,750 in Bitcoin which I don't plan on selling.
Earlier I was saying that if I liquidated my assets I could be close to a 10k bank and if I was paid the 1k owed to me but it's not possible anymore.
When I first arrived to Vegas my bank was 5200. Most of my money went to plain tickets and a proatitute. I'm thinking of just gone back and admitting defeat and hoping for the best. If I go home now I will have a 4k bank (not including Butcoin. That's going to be making the downpayment on my house) which would hurt but I could rebuild.

Last edited:
Here's the problem with me though, every time I make a plan I mess it up.
Here's a good exampale of how AI am :
I say I'm going to go eat a 5 stat dinner tonight at the luxor. I end up putting it off for three days then when I finally do end up at the Luxor I end up buying a budget hamburger for dinner and call it good.

KewlJ

Splittingten's said:
Here's the problem with me though, every time I make a plan I mess it up.
Here's a good exampale of how AI am :
I say I'm going to go eat a 5 stat dinner tonight at the luxor. I end up putting it off for three days then when I finally do end up at the Luxor I end up buying a budget hamburger for dinner and call it good.
What? :confused:

What I mean to say its that I don't put in the effort needed to succeed and I constantly fall short of my goals.
On a side note. I'm writing this at the Luxor on a couch in the corner. Some girl sits next to me and I say hello very then she ignores me. I don't understand. This is not the only couch. There are empty couches literally all over the place.

Meistro

Splittingten's said:
Lol no worries, it's all good. My bank is 4200. Most of it is in bank. 800 cash. 1,750 in Bitcoin which I don't plan on selling.
Earlier I was saying that if I liquidated my assets I could be close to a 10k bank and if I was paid the 1k owed to me but it's not possible anymore.
When I first arrived to Vegas my bank was 5200. Most of my money went to plain tickets and a proatitute. I'm thinking of just gone back and admitting defeat and hoping for the best. If I go home now I will have a 4k bank (not including Butcoin. That's going to be making the downpayment on my house) which would hurt but I could rebuild.

I think I have identified your problem. You seem to keep spending a lot of money on plane tickets to and from vegas and this is preventing you from building a bankroll. I will refer you again to greyhound.