Made $12,000 in LV in 4 days

armajedon

Member
First time playing in LV, got hot and ran with it. I just played to the best basic strategy I knew how to. Has anyone else been that successful? My run went somehting like this:
+150: min $25, 6 deck @ Bellagio,
+700: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: min $100, 2 deck at Bellagio
-1500: " "
+5500: " "
+2700: " "
-4600: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: " "
-4000: " "

Was this just extreme luck or can this be done somewhat regularly?
 
arm

First time playing in LV, got hot and ran with it. I just played to the best basic strategy I knew how to. Has anyone else been that successful? My run went somehting like this:
+150: min $25, 6 deck @ Bellagio,
+700: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: min $100, 2 deck at Bellagio
-1500: " "
+5500: " "
+2700: " "
-4600: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: " "
-4000: " "

Was this just extreme luck or can this be done somewhat regularly?


How did you bet,,not flat I take it.

CP
 
Depending on your method of betting, this can be done with great regularity. Of course you are going to experience the opposite with slightly greater regularity, for a net loss of a crapton of money.
 
i would strongly advise you to stop while you are up $12k, spend some of the money on girls/food/shows and enjoy yourself, and save the rest for something else :grin:

You were very lucky to win like that. Dont expect to occur again any time soon :)
 
If you want to test your luck, put it all on red on one spin of the roulette wheel. It's a lot faster than trying to replicate what you just did, and if you lose you will be back where you started. If you win, learn how to count cards and play $25 minimum tables. You will have just the right amount of bankroll to see you through.
 
Last edited:
If you want to test your luck, put it all on red on one spin of the roulette wheel. It's a lot faster than trying to replicate what you just did, and if you lose you will be back where you started. If you win, learn how to count cards and play $25 minimum tables. You will just the right amount of bankroll to see you through.

No way, bet on black.
 
First time playing in LV, got hot and ran with it. I just played to the best basic strategy I knew how to. Has anyone else been that successful? My run went somehting like this:
+150: min $25, 6 deck @ Bellagio,
+700: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: min $100, 2 deck at Bellagio
-1500: " "
+5500: " "
+2700: " "
-4600: " "
+1000: " "
+6000: " "
-4000: " "

Was this just extreme luck or can this be done somewhat regularly?

I see you had a 4,600 loss in that run. What has been your all-time biggest loss in a 3 or 4 day span?
 
Back
Top