noob question about KO

AC232323

Does how deep into the decks you are make any difference for the count in KO? Meaning, if I am at +4 after 10 cards have been dealt, should I be betting as high as I would with +4 and 10 cards left in the deck? I understand that the ratio of 2-7s to 10/A's should be the same in either case, but wouldn't the increased number of 8/9's toward the beginning of a deck mean I shouldn't bet as much in that spot?

aslan

AC232323 said:
Does how deep into the decks you are make any difference for the count in KO? Meaning, if I am at +4 after 10 cards have been dealt, should I be betting as high as I would with +4 and 10 cards left in the deck? I understand that the ratio of 2-7s to 10/A's should be the same in either case, but wouldn't the increased number of 8/9's toward the beginning of a deck mean I shouldn't bet as much in that spot?
I treat a KO +4 as TC +4 at any place in the deck or shoe. The way I see it, there are no more 8s and 9s proportionately at the beginning than at the end of the deck or shoe-- that's why we do true count, and at KO +4 the TC is always +4.

AC232323 said:
Where do you begin your RC? Is this a DD, 6D, or 8D?