Not Maz

MAZ

I want to know if a really hot girl can do what she wants at the bj table? MAZ is asleep so this is my question not his.

Last edited:

Katweezel

MAZ said:
I want to know if a really hot girl can do what she wants at the bj table? MAZ is asleep so this is my question not his.
Dear MAZ or not Maz. I think you've been playing too much blackjack mate. Take a break at Cancun for a month or so and see if all the pretty girls waiting for you down there (not hookers!) can restore your split persona. Blackjack has been known to send even masters off the edge... You might try some (natural) mind-altering substance while there. Hope this helps.

MAZ said:
I do know who you are and let me assure you that YOU can.:1st:

If you do show up at a certain get together you will have a splendid good time, I think we have it all figured out.;)

I must say it is an honor to have you posting here and I will assure you that you will be welcomed with open arms,,,,Maz too! :)

:band::celebrate

Regards,
CP

Homeschool

creeping panther said:
I do know who you are and let me assure you that YOU can.:1st:

If you do show up at a certain get together you will have a splendid good time, I think we have it all figured out.;)

I must say it is an honor to have you posting here and I will assure you that you will be welcomed with open arms,,,,Maz too! :)

:band::celebrate

Regards,
CP

I second that. And yes, you will be able to get away with a little more ;)

MartyAce said:
Question: Who would win in a boxing match, MAZ or God?

Trick question MAZ IS GOD
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Homeschool

MAZ

Katweezel said:
Dear MAZ or not Maz. I think you've been playing too much blackjack mate. Take a break at Cancun for a month or so and see if all the pretty girls waiting for you down there (not hookers!) can restore your split persona. Blackjack has been known to send even masters off the edge... You might try some (natural) mind-altering substance while there. Hope this helps.
Sounds good dude. I think me and not MAZ will take that vacation down south. And with the aid of some natural healing see if we get it all straightened out.;)

psyduck

Dear Mr. MAZ/non-MAZ:

A while ago, I remember you asked a girl in Kansas to spend a week with you to increase her bankroll. I do not remember seeing any follow up posts. Just curious how it went.