pro football predictions will appear here free

bj bob

glovesetc said:
might cover the over all by themselves - LMMFPLAO !!!!! This game is pathetic - and McNair needs to retire and Baltimore has no other quarterback either . Sad display of ineptness on MNF !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
BRING BACK ELVIS!!!:whip:

glovesetc said:
we took the 3 points - as we bet the game on Monday - and took green bay and Detroit butchered denver so we picked up $2,000.00 there for a total of 7k which brings the kitty up to $26.600.00 for the first half of the season with the dallas game pending . We also bet Green Bay and gave the Chiefs 6 points and won just under a hair of 100k on the game !!!! I am not including that in the total as it would be a bear to explain the odds and the betting principle when you take a dog- Green Bay and then turn around and spot the favorite - KC in this case - and you get odds . We only do this once or twice a season and this was the first game and could be the only one actually - never know .:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
glovesetc said:
might cover the over all by themselves - LMMFPLAO !!!!! This game is pathetic - and McNair needs to retire and Baltimore has no other quarterback either . Sad display of ineptness on MNF !!!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
what does the pl stand for in lmmfplao.. ya, i always thot mcnair and byron leftwich were good qbs, but i guess not..

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
ya, i always thot mcnair and byron leftwich were good qbs, but i guess not..
McNair was. He led a team to the Super Bowl...but he's been taking hits for quite a few years now, and on a team with a garbage offense. Some of which is due to bad playcalling & offensive philosophy.

Leftwich is not in the same conversation as McNair.

ChefJJ said:
McNair was. He led a team to the Super Bowl...but he's been taking hits for quite a few years now, and on a team with a garbage offense. Some of which is due to bad playcalling & offensive philosophy.

Leftwich is not in the same conversation as McNair.
i know he isnt in the same conversation, but they have the same bodytype lol

glovesetc

picks this week are

short and simple - Colts 5 k , greeen bay 3 k - that is all folks ! no other teams meet my requirements for betting . However there is a game you might want to look at - Pittsburgh minus 10- please that seems like alot . Hope everyone wins and is winning !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
i know he isnt in the same conversation, but they have the same bodytype lol
Well, so was Ryan Leaf and Peyton Manning.

And if you mean what I think you mean, you know where to go.

glovesetc said:
short and simple - Colts 5 k , greeen bay 3 k - that is all folks ! no other teams meet my requirements for betting . However there is a game you might want to look at - Pittsburgh minus 10- please that seems like alot . Hope everyone wins and is winning !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2:
That's on the spread (Colts -4, Packers -6)?

Thanks for all the picks,

Chief

glovesetc

yw for all the picks

yes it was the colts at 3 is where we bet them on monday but 4 is a safe bet as is all the way to 6 in reality . Green bay is minus 6 and that is correct as well . 5,000.00 on the colts and 3,000 on the pack !:) :grin: ;) :cool2:

aslan

Gloves is looking good!

Gloves

The Packers game makes you look like a genius (which you probably are anyway). I hope the Indy game does you just as well! And me, too! :grin:

glovesetc

ty aslan I appreciate

the kind words !!! seems you must be the only one betting cause nobody else sent me any words of appreciation . a NOTE here !!!!!! Sometimes i say things in posts that the forum should pick up on . I said Pittsburgh minus 10- pleaseeeeeeeeeee. It did not meet my requirements to bet but that is the way I would of had it met the criteria . I also put in moos picks that I thought the over was a good bet if i was going to pick that . The browns covered and the over was way over !!!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

ChefJJ

I wager...but it's kinda hard to keep track of your thoughts.

Good that you're kicking ass though. I took the Browns on the moneyline and ATS (heavier that way), so a minor win there.

good luck

glovesetc

cheff

what is hard to kkep track of my picks . They are there in black and white and posted on Monday or tuesday my friend . I never waffle , never change , and sometimes I do offer opinions on other games that we look at .Aslan seems to understand them and doing very well I would assume . My picks and progress or lack of it is always posted right out front . If there is something you do not understand please feel free to ask me in the forum and i will clarify it for you . Last thing I want is anyone to lose - especially me . Thank you buddy and god bless as always !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

aslan

Heartbreaker, Gloves

Yes, it was a real heartbreaker. Had we gotten that first down at the 6, but that's history. And we had a chance when they missed the fg, of all things. Well, I'm waiting for next week's picks. Don't look back. :cool:

glovesetc

split the games but lost

as the big bet faltered unfortunately . Kitty now stands at plus $26,100.00 . Have a nice day folks and happy veterans day !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

glovesetc

must say that this week no one loses a dime

or makes a dime either . The spreads suck and the matchups also are pukey per se . Have a great week-end !!!!!!! If you do bet I hope you win though !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2: :cool: Translation means no picks will be posted by me this week !!!!!

aslan

glovesetc said:
or makes a dime either . The spreads suck and the matchups also are pukey per se . Have a great week-end !!!!!!! If you do bet I hope you win though !!!!:) :grin: ;) :cool2: :cool: Translation means no picks will be posted by me this week !!!!!

Gloves
I assume you have a methodology by which you independently arrive at your own point spreads. Then you compare your independently arrived at spreads with the Vegas line, looking for any significant differences. You discuss these among yourselves, and decide on the best of the bunch as well as ranking them for betting purposes. Don't tell me--this week you and the line makers are pretty much on the same page. Ergo, no pick this week. I'd sure like to get a peek at the weighted ingredients that go into your weekly spread determinations. I'm trying to do something similar myself.
Azzie

glovesetc

We decided this afternoon we like nothing at all

One that i forgot to post was we did bet seattle tonight and gave 9.5 points . For your info only we had them properly speced out as 16.5 favorites . The 9.5 was a bargain as it was 7 points less then the vegas line so we had to bet it . Not watching the game but seattle was up 10-0 and we concluded that with the death of the coachs father that the team was going to be in shambles . Actually I would be very surprised if S.F. scores even .:) :grin: ;) :cool: :cool2:

ChefJJ

SilentBob420BMFJ said:
what did you think i meant? i want to know! did you think i was making a gay reference, in which case your a gay basher? im confused..
Gay?!? Not quite.

Just asking you why you would compare McNair with Leftwich. You say "body type", so I equated your comparison with Manning & Leaf...they have the same body type.

Bob, it's cool man...no reason to get worked up.