[Short trip one shot]How Viable is betting one big shot on 10+ TC with Spread 1-6? Investment wise

With the rarity of 10+ TC to come by on 6 decks DAS DD, would it be a good one time investment to bet 35-50% of the bankroll for compressing the time factor or some sort? The time frame is 3 hours 250 hands in a week.
bankroll might as little as 300-1000.

Thanks.

Meistro

If you use the term bankroll to mean all of the assets / money you have for blackjack and/or your net worth then no. But if you are simply talking about cash on hand (the term I use is trip roll) then maybe. The maximum amount of money you want to bet on a hand of blackjack is bankroll * advantage * .7 using my initial definition of bankroll.

Meistro said:
If you use the term bankroll to mean all of the assets / money you have for blackjack and/or your net worth then no. But if you are simply talking about cash on hand (the term I use is trip roll) then maybe. The maximum amount of money you want to bet on a hand of blackjack is bankroll * advantage * .7 using my initial definition of bankroll.
Ok so 300 trip roll one shot 30-50% on 10+ TC? Good for the time and yield similar outcome as to bankroll * adv *. 7?

Meistro

My point is that trip roll is irrelevant for bet sizing. But actually you should never wager more than 20% of trip roll in case you need to double or split multiple times.