Stand on a 3 card 16 vs a 10?

Be interested to hear everyones thoughts on splitting 8's against a 10. I have been splitting. Lately all my eights are pregnant so I get 3 or 4. The other day got 4 ended up with 3 18s and a 19 and lost to a twenty. Boy does that suck. I always surrender 16 against 10 and thinking I should surrender the 8's as well.

Joeb21 said:
Be interested to hear everyones thoughts on splitting 8's against a 10. I have been splitting. Lately all my eights are pregnant so I get 3 or 4. The other day got 4 ended up with 3 18s and a 19 and lost to a twenty. Boy does that suck. I always surrender 16 against 10 and thinking I should surrender the 8's as well.
The count system I use calls for SR @ + 1 >, OW/Split

BUZZARD

Be interested to hear everyones thoughts on splitting 8's against a 10.
surrender if you have a positive count- you should have an index number for it. This morning I was heads up playing two hands. I received four 8's on a dealer 10. Split both and 3 tens popped out. Then a 3 which was doubled and recieved a 7. Well woopity fkn doo I had 4 eighteens. Dealer flipped a 7. You gotta split those suckers.

aslan

BUZZARD said:
surrender if you have a positive count- you should have an index number for it. This morning I was heads up playing two hands. I received four 8's on a dealer 10. Split both and 3 tens popped out. Then a 3 which was doubled and recieved a 7. Well woopity fkn doo I had 4 eighteens. Dealer flipped a 7. You gotta split those suckers.
Nice when it works out. :toast: Me, I'm perfectly happy when I split eights against a dealer ten and wind up pushing. :)