test 15vs9

ohbehave

I have 100 each way for you Kolan.

Hit: W 23 L 74 P 3
Stand: W 22 L 78

I used 4 decks but otherwise as per Renzey's directions.
Why would 15 v 9 not be surrendered?
Nevermind... I got it. Hitting nets better than surrendering.

Last edited:

kewljason

I dont understand the purpose of this exercise. Seems like re-inventing the wheel to me, but what the h*ll.

hit: 3 wins, 5 losses, 2 push
stand: 3 wins, 7 losses

Kasi

kewljason said:
I dont understand the purpose of this exercise.
Me neither lol. But since you gave your results, here are mine.

I only played one hand but, as luck would have it, it turns out I won it 23.2% of the time and lost it 70.4% of the time. Pushed it 6.4% of the time.

That's all I can figure since the dealer gave me back 53 cents of my dollar bet after the hand.

It was really weird.

I hit with 10 hands, and stood with 10 hands.. here the results:

If hit:

Won:1
Lost:8
Push:1

If Stand:

Won:2
Lost:8

I guess all in all its just a really **** hand when its up against a 9..

k_c

KOLAN said:
whay sim show hit ?
First the program is not a sim, but an exact calculation.

Second, you removed 4 each 2,3,4,6 and 3 fives from a single deck for the calculation so the composition is different from what you are doing. You probably wanted to remove the other 5 as well but if you do that then a hand of 10-5 is not possible. Your sample deals are for 10-5 vs 9 for some number full decks, probably single deck. The program calculates what to expect assuming perfect play for whatever composition is input. If you want to compute 10-5 vs 9 for a full single deck, input 1 deck and don't remove any cards at all.

KOLAN

k_c said:
First the program is not a sim, but an exact calculation.

Second, you removed 4 each 2,3,4,6 and 3 fives from a single deck for the calculation so the composition is different from what you are doing. You probably wanted to remove the other 5 as well but if you do that then a hand of 10-5 is not possible. Your sample deals are for 10-5 vs 9 for some number full decks, probably single deck. The program calculates what to expect assuming perfect play for whatever composition is input. If you want to compute 10-5 vs 9 for a full single deck, input 1 deck and don't remove any cards at all.
it is mine this program show not corect results .hou can i belive he showe to my corect results in 6 deck
stand is corect. for this dond need to mach mathematikal skils

k_c

KOLAN said:
it is mine this program show not corect results .hou can i belive he showe to my corect results in 6 deck
stand is corect. for this dond need to mach mathematikal skils
You don't need any mathematical skills. The program does the math.