Thoughts & Prayers for Fred Renzey

BlodiaInc

I ran across this message over at the message board at advantageplayer.com, but someone posted that Fred had suddenly lost his daughter. If true, my thoughts & prayers go out to Fred and his family.

Fred's thoughtfulness and clarity in answering my questions has been nothing short of remarkable, not to mention his book has transformed my life. I probably will never meet Fred ever, but I am sure he is one of the nicest people in the world.

Wow

BlodiaInc said:
I ran across this message over at the message board at advantageplayer.com, but someone posted that Fred had suddenly lost his daughter. If true, my thoughts & prayers go out to Fred and his family.

Fred's thoughtfulness and clarity in answering my questions has been nothing short of remarkable, not to mention his book has transformed my life. I probably will never meet Fred ever, but I am sure he is one of the nicest people in the world.
Sorry to hear that.:sad:

That was a glowing tribute to Renzey.... I hope he reads it:)

CP

tribute

I am also sad to hear this news. He is certainly in my thoughts and prayers tonight. He has been an inspiration to us all! God be with him and his family!

shadroch

Although we've never met, I consider Mr Renzey one of my BJ Mentors. I am truly saddened by this. My prayers and condolences go out to him and to his.

BlodiaInc said:

Fred Renzey has been my friend and BJ/poker mentor for 7+ years and he is indeed one of the nicest (and smartest) people I've ever known. Prayers and condolences to him and his family.
[email protected]

My prayers go out to Fred, his family and his daughter. Reading his book Blackjack for Bluebook II is what gave me the skills and the confidence to sit down and play at a blackjack table.

Mimosine

Of all the people i've "met" on this forum, Fred strikes me as one of the most kind and honest people, in all his actions he is thoughtful and creative in trying to convey information, while never resorting to being a know it all and never giving up in trying. His main book and the thoughts we have exchanged both in public and private have been so remarkably helpful. In knowing him in this very limited context, I believe we all know what kind of person Fred is, even if just a little. And this is what is so striking.

And I hope like so many others have said, that our heartfelt thoughts are with you Fred, for whatever way you and your family need them.

Jeff Dubya

Fred Renzey is also my blackjack mentor. I have spent countless hours reading his book and articles. Aside from Ken Smith's websites, there is no single greater influence on my game.

My condolences, Mr. Renzey. :(