Zengrifter start a team with me!!!

FrankieT

Hey Zengrifter, lets start a team, you provide the cash (cause your rich right? lol) i'll be your loyal blackjack guy, I only get 20% of the profit!!! come on it'll be fun. I'm a master of disguises and am willing to wear full drag and talk like a lady if need be!!!!! And i'm really good at counting, I just need a decent bankroll for my skill to see it's full potential. Oh yeah I was in the army so i'm used to moving around a lot at moments notice :D.

Last edited:
Line up 4+ counters - min expertise HiLo top20 or equivalent, $5k ave capital each. I'll come along and bring $20k. Top bet 2hands of $200. SoCal, Vegas, Reno. zg

FrankieT

I could conjure up the $5k but the 4 other card counters I couldn't provide. I know a few card counters but they have family and obligations and couldn't just get up and head to Vegas unlike me. Got yahoo instant messenger? Send me a message on there if you want to talk more, my user name on Yahoo IM is the same as it is here, FrankieT.

Cass

FrankieT said:
Hey Zengrifter, lets start a team, you provide the cash (cause your rich right? lol) i'll be your loyal blackjack guy, I only get 20% of the profit!!! come on it'll be fun. I'm a master of disguises and am willing to wear full drag and talk like a lady if need be!!!!! And i'm really good at counting, I just need a decent bankroll for my skill to see it's full potential. Oh yeah I was in the army so i'm used to moving around a lot at moments notice :D.

count me in.... I can bring 10k

There's 20k right there. We should probably take this discussion private.
Be sure to read the Barfarkel interview here... I rip off newbie BJ teams, you know! zg

Last edited:

Sonny

zengrifter said:
I rip off newbie BJ teams, you know! zg
Thanks for the warning, ZenMcGarvey! :laugh:

Big teams are always MUCH harder to manage. I've got 4 people on my team now and I wouldn't want to expand to more than 6 max. After that it gets too hard to keep everyone organized and happy. Also, it's going to be very hard for a big group of strangers to trust eachother enough to pull it off. As soon as one member gets paranoind or suspicious, the whole team is ruined.

But if anyone can pull it off, the Grifter can! Be careful out there, guys. Your biggest enemy is going to be yourselves.

-Sonny-

Mikeaber

zengrifter said:
There's 20k right there. We should probably take this discussion private.
Be sure to read the Barfarkel interview here... I rip off newbie BJ teams, you know! zg
You just exude that which inspires confidence ZG, you fiend! :eyepatch:

SystemsTrader

Sonny said:
Thanks for the warning, ZenMcGarvey! :laugh:

Big teams are always MUCH harder to manage. I've got 4 people on my team now and I wouldn't want to expand to more than 6 max. After that it gets too hard to keep everyone organized and happy. Also, it's going to be very hard for a big group of strangers to trust eachother enough to pull it off. As soon as one member gets paranoind or suspicious, the whole team is ruined.

But if anyone can pull it off, the Grifter can! Be careful out there, guys. Your biggest enemy is going to be yourselves.

-Sonny-
Plus one of the guys who has agreed to join works for the Griffin Agency and is a mole. Which one of you is it?

In theory, a team like the one proposed herein would constitute a joint bank. Members would play at their own convienience and each member's bets would correlate to the entire bank - for example, a $25,000 combined BR would equal max bets of 2x $150 for any of the members.

With some participants pledging $5-10k, others could participate for as little as $1-2k.

Ideally the total starting BR would amount to at least $30k and the number of participants would not exceed 8.

Division of spoils would occur when the bank has doubled. Formula for division would factor in both amount pledged, as a percentage of total BR, AND the number of hours each member contributed in play, also as a percentage of total aggregate play.

Some joint arrangements also include bonuses for win amount, but I have misgivings about tying bonuses to luck.

I am curious how Sonny's plan is formulated. zg

neemo6

Would this be a counting strictly team or would other tactics be implemented such as ZG's hole carding expertise, and shuffle tracking?

neemo6 said:
Would this be a counting strictly team or would other tactics be implemented such as ZG's hole carding expertise, and shuffle tracking?
Counting -BUT- members would become a bit more skilled in locating the infrequent flashers and would know the holecard strategy and increased betting parameters. Also, I have found that the Ace prediction technique on 2D is fairly easy and can be easily learned. Min skill level - HiLo I-18 or equivalent (KO Preferred, R7, etc.) zg

jimbiggs

What about jimbiggs?

I don't have the 5k, but I would really like to meet up with some fellow counters just to observe their game and have them tell me what I can do to improve my own game. I really need to work on my cover. I'm the quiet guy observing all the cards and pushing out big bets at the end of the shoe. I'm trying to get ready for single and double deck, but I worry that the pit crews in Vegas will be a lot more agressive than they are here. I'll be in Vegas the last week of June if I have any BR left by then.

What I would really like to see is ZG at work, the way Barfarkel describes him, involving the pit and joking and carrying on conversations with them while he plays.

Anybody else going to be in Vegas at the end of June?

E-town-guy said:
I will be May 14-19. I would also like to meet the Grifter, perhaps we could form a team just for the week I am there??
I won't be there then, but Barfarkel will... would you like to meet him? zg