Lucky Ladies is awful

THIS COUNT IS FOR LL DOUBLE DECK ONLY DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS WITH A SHOE GAME...

A-9 = +1
T-K = -2
First Q of H = -10
Second Q of H = -2

Make the wager with a TC of 11 or higher.

hawkeye

I always pay attention to the LL bet when I'm counting because so many other people seem to play it. The only times it's been obviously hitting are the few times where I've seen the TC around 5. Still never played it, but I think around there it gets close.

Do all joints count the A9 as a 20 on LL? The ones near me do, it's any 20. Just wondering if that's the universal rule?

Mimosine

hawkeye said:
Do all joints count the A9 as a 20 on LL? The ones near me do, it's any 20. Just wondering if that's the universal rule?
yes actually you'll see an A9 (i think red) in the PRINTED paytable as a 9 or 10:1 payout, read it the next time you're at the table.

The bet is +EV at TC=5 Hi/Lo with less variance at 7.

Play it early and play it hard is my motto!

SleightOfHand

Zen TC for LL (AC payouts)

Running sims I see that LL is profitable at +10 for zen for a 8D game with payouts at 1000/125/19/9/4. However, the advantage at +10 is a small ~.75%. Can someone verify this please?

Last edited:

SleightOfHand

UncrownedKing said:
Found this pretty useful.
Yea, I checked that link before. However, the only sim I found was for DD. I think that there may be a lower index for 8D games since the off the top HE for multideck games are lower due to the additional Qh's.

ExhibitCAA

My Lucky Ladies analysis is bigger than yours

Zengrifter says: "I doubt that CAA has more info on LLs than BJINFO already has. zg"

Mr. Grifter, would you like to wager on that?

ExhibitCAA said:
Zengrifter says: "I doubt that CAA has more info on LLs than BJINFO already has. zg"
Mr. Grifter, would you like to wager on that?
I conceded per below. Would you like to wager that I immediately sized up your plight in the slammer,
ran the strategy down to Stalker, and then preselected your lead attorney, Bill Terry? zg

----------
Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey
If you sequence, instead of sequencing aces you can
sequence the queens and beat them up on the sidebet.

------------

Pro21

Automatic Monkey said:
Just to clarify, I didn't buy CAA yet, sequencing the queens is something developed in the Monkey Lab.
OK, I'll bite. Why would you sequence a queen - even the queen of hearts which we know the expectation is X (page 66 of Exhibit CAA) when you could sequence an ace and bet 10 times as much for a much higher expectation?

Anyone with good sequencing abilities is not going to waste their time on Lucky Ladies.