Who is your favorite contributer on this board?

Who is your favorite contributor to this site?

• ihate17

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Renzey

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Cardcounter

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Kensmith

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Mathman

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 35 60.3%

• Total voters

jack.jackson

Bj related

I would have to say the Top 5 contributors, would be Kasi, Sonny, Cal, AM and Bojack. And maybe KOLAN.

Last edited:

Bojack1

For me there are quite a few that give me reason to read this board. I am not all knowing in the ways of blackjack, in fact, I have read things here that I have never thought of. My gift is the fact that I have mastered the practical application of gaining the advantage. There are so many I read here more gifted than myself in other areas.

Shadroch amazes me with his ability at realizing comps. Auto Monkey, Callipygian, and a few others show a prowess in mathematics that is quite impressive. Kasi has a common sense not seen very often, and is humble about it. His understanding of AP play is usually right on even if he claims not to practice it. Sonny seems to know everything. And has the ability to provide links to prove it. Ken Smith has offered great advice to me in tournament play, although I still have yet to be able to master it. RJT, although not really a poster here anymore, had a bit of everything that all AP's should have to be succesful, as well as being a good person. And yes Kolan has made me think harder more recently than any other poster. I feel like I'm trying to break the DaVinci Code with everyone of his posts. There are many good posters, some bad too, its not too hard to figure out who's who after reading a few.