Wtf is kj doing back here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightStalker

Do you know how good Jack black is?

kewljason said:
What I did wasn't very nice. No doubt about it. But I had a reason for doing it. I felt threatened and in danger. This would have solved the problem. Some player, especially those closer to my situation seem to get that. Others don't see that and because they were very fond of me, feel particularly hurt and even angry. I get that. I also deeply regret that.

Now Jack Black...he's really pissed. He was duped into making a sincere farewell. If I remember correctly it went something like this. “I never really liked the guy and now I feel a little guilty about that”. Very warm, Jack. Hate to see you when you weren't being so warm. :laugh:

Based on your farewell statement, I can only conclude that this recent post full of abuse and name calling directed not only at me but at another member Zerg, isn't really in response to this incident. :confused:

It's true. I am a 'lowly' card counter, Jack. I do use a few other AP techniques occasionally, but for the most part I am a card counter. A grinder by definition. Is there something wrong with that? Are card counting techniques and discussion no longer welcome on blackjack info? There is a section for advance strategies. I don't post there. I read and try to learn something. I limit most of my posts to the card counting section and Las Vegas section that I know something about and may be able to help other members with. So what is your issue? :confused:

I'm dumb? Maybe I am. I have never claimed to be the smartest person. Undoubtably that is reserved for you, Jack. I am sure my level of knowledge is below most members on this site. That's why I visit often to try to continue to learn and grow.

I'm lazy? Hardly. Because I am not the smartest player using the most advanced techniques, I work hard for the little bit of success that I have. Is that a crime, Jack? Hard work is a crime? Something to look down on? :confused:

I don't know much about you, Jack. What level you play at? Is advantage Play is your primary source of income. Perhaps it is and with all the advanced strategies you implement, you are living large and pulling down a cool quarter mill a year. If that were the case, I am not sure why you would give a rat's ass what I am doing or what elementary methods I am using. Seems more like there is some sort of jealousy factor at play here though. :confused:

So don't pretend, you are upset about this latest incident and the “warm farewell” that you gave me. Tell the truth. It's another reason to continue your previous feelings. For whatever reason you had them to begin with.

To the rest of you who have expressed your anger. Again, I get it. I really do understand. This is definitely my loss. Just another price I have paid for this debacle. :(

I am not going to spend any more time trying to defend my actions or answering personal attacks. It's just not why I am here. Going forward I am here to better myself and my game and if I can help someone else out while not putting myself in danger, I will gladly do so. regardless, if it is just 'lowly card counting' I am talking about.

To Gothic: Thanx for the kind words. I thought your 'gothic tongue' was kind of amusing last year, but I suspected it would not be well received here and could see that even in your first post some members couldn't quite make out what you were saying. That's why I suggested you reform a bit. You did and it seems like you are working hard towards your goals. I hope you are able to achieve them. :)
If you know him-his stakes and his skill factor during promotions, then you would not doubt yourself. No justification is required..

Welcome back KJ. You are making the new school mistake of trying to justify your actions when an apology is needed. Old school, apologize for your actions and assure it will not happen again. This makes people feel better even if you don't mean it and hopefully you have learned something from the experience. It shows you care about others feelings. New school, explain why you did something that wronged another and tell them you were totally justified and they can count on it happening again, even if an apology is owed. This shows you don't care about anyone but yourself and feel if you lie enough to yourself you think you will believe it. You are somewhere in the middle of the two. The old school approach is definitely the wiser of the two.

aslan

I am perfect. But even so, I have no problem with people making mistakes, even big ones. Everyone [but me] does. KJ's biggest mistake was not successfully pulling it off. Had he succeeded, he would have benefited greatly, and no one would be the wiser. For his sake, I regret he failed.

As it is, he now knows his on-line friends from his on-line enemies, and that is valuable information to have. And all of us have benefited in that we now have insights into the character of many members of the board.

I believe in forgiveness, which I freely give, as well as justice, which I believe must be satisfied. I really don't see the attempted ploy so much as wrongdoing, but more like a prank in which no one really gets hurt. Reactions of those duped in a prank range widely, and we're seen that here. For the most part, those who really liked him, still do, and those who never did, still don't. For those who jumped sides, your liking of him had pretty shallow roots, so no great loss.

The sad difference between a prank and KJ's ploy is the fall out. With a prank, all but the victims, and some of them, too, get a good belly laugh. In this case, those who wish him well are saddened that he did not succeed in his attempt to achieve anonymity, whether they agreed with the means or not, and those who wish him ill are happy to see his discovery and the resulting backlash against him, although they may pretend not to give a hoot.

Those who really do not give a hoot are among those who have not posted on this matter-- some who have not posted, not all. Sometimes silence is the better course of action.

shadroch said:
Best thing about the whole KJ episode was it gave us something to read beyond the usual asslan-three- tea party circle jerk that this board has denigrated into.
Shad I am not a Tea Party member. I am a Libertarian. I support causes I believe in. Less government, lower taxes, freedom to buy health insurance or not along with picking the best doctor to see, and voting out politicians that don't listen to their constituency are causes I support. They also are Tea Party causes so I have met many Tea Party members at protests. When ignorance causes people to make bigoted blanket statements about the Tea Party that I know are false because I have stood up for our rights along side them allowing me to get to know them I will speak from my experience from knowing them. I get upset at any bigotry. It shows people associate with a narrow cross section of society and form opinions without having been exposed to a group other than what the media or some other source tells them about that group.

It reminds me of the racists I knew growing up. They would tell me how everyone of a particular group was. I would start asking about each person they knew from that group and they would say so and so is not like that for each one. At the end they still believed their racist belief and I was scratching my head wondering why, since everyone of that race they know are exceptions, they would believe such spiteful things about that group of people. At least when I related an experience that I had it was about a small group of people in one particular place. I never said all of that group was like that. People who like to think that way may have taken it as such because that is the way they see the world (They ally themselves with this group so no matter what they do it's okay or they make this group my enemy so no matter what they do it is wrong). I don't support this type of thought. Wrong is wrong, it doesn't matter who does it. How many times do you here the criticism of one major party by the other answered with your guy did it too. Well you thought it was wrong when his guy did it, why is it okay for your guy to do it. Wrong is wrong.

Last edited:

psyduck

Fellow members,

As much as I hated KJ's faked death that made me very sad, I have to say it is better to know he did not die at that young age. Let's understand the serious situation the man was in (getting robbed at gun point by a guy who knew his name). He did something that he thought would help protect him. Life is a continuous learning experience. Let's all learn a lesson from this event and move on.

Bojack1

Please, enough with this nonsense. Kj if you really want to learn something, stop posting. Read if you want to learn, and if there is nothing interesting, don't try to make it so. I have been in the AP game for many more years than you, and never, have I encountered such drama. And if you really have encountered the negative incidents so rare to most ap's, then do you really think inventing cyber death was the answer. If the bad guys know where you live and where you hangout and actually have physically confronted you, do you think killing off a message board junkie would make you invisible to the rest of the real world? And to the people who fall in love or hate people over the internet......stop. Who cares if someone wants to play stupid tricks on a message board. As dumb as it is, ones life should not be so shallow as to be deeply affected by the actions of a stranger.

If you like a post and you feel its beneficial, great. If you don't well then thats fine too, as well as so is commenting on it either way. But making cyber life, real life wrought with emotions is just foolish. If one chooses to make real friends and contacts through mutual interest communication over the internet, thats different. I have met very few this way, but those I have were worth it, real relationships were forged. But I cannot believe anyone would actually spend time getting upset or overly endeared with a fake name on a message board that types out thoughts good or bad.

Kj nothing personal, but I wished your ban would have been permanent, just to save you from yourself. You cannot seem to stop posting regardless of what your reasoning is. I rarely post, as its just not necessary, but its getting less and less likely that I will because of this constant childish drama. And for the record, I don't buy any of it. But that should not matter at all, because I'm just a fake name typing thoughts as well.

21gunsalute

Jack_Black said:
High quality posts my A$$!!!! are you high or just plain stupid? all he does is just whine about himself and his woes on public boards. he only knows how to count cards, and he either refuses to learn other methods because he's too dumb or too lazy. he wastes everyone's time with his pathetic drama stints, and he only knows how to answer asinine and simple AP questions. His followers are mostly bright eyed beginner card counters who think they can one day be like him. a whiny grinder/counter who refuses to better himself. is that what you aspire to become?
Well we can't all write high quality posts full of integrity and such as you've just done. :rolleyes:

kewljason

Bojack1 said:
Please, enough with this nonsense. Kj if you really want to learn something, stop posting. Read if you want to learn, and if there is nothing interesting, don't try to make it so. I have been in the AP game for many more years than you, and never, have I encountered such drama. And if you really have encountered the negative incidents so rare to most ap's, then do you really think inventing cyber death was the answer. If the bad guys know where you live and where you hangout and actually have physically confronted you, do you think killing off a message board junkie would make you invisible to the rest of the real world? And to the people who fall in love or hate people over the internet......stop. Who cares if someone wants to play stupid tricks on a message board. As dumb as it is, ones life should not be so shallow as to be deeply affected by the actions of a stranger.

If you like a post and you feel its beneficial, great. If you don't well then thats fine too, as well as so is commenting on it either way. But making cyber life, real life wrought with emotions is just foolish. If one chooses to make real friends and contacts through mutual interest communication over the internet, thats different. I have met very few this way, but those I have were worth it, real relationships were forged. But I cannot believe anyone would actually spend time getting upset or overly endeared with a fake name on a message board that types out thoughts good or bad.

Kj nothing personal, but I wished your ban would have been permanent, just to save you from yourself. You cannot seem to stop posting regardless of what your reasoning is. I rarely post, as its just not necessary, but its getting less and less likely that I will because of this constant childish drama. And for the record, I don't buy any of it. But that should not matter at all, because I'm just a fake name typing thoughts as well.
I appreciate your thoughts Mr Bo. Learning and knowledge is the primary aspect of the site but I think you are overlooking a secondary aspect, and that is the social aspect. Some of us, regardless of status, professional, semi-pro, weekend warrior, hobbyist, like to share our experiences with like minded individuals. The site provides that social aspect. When something extraordinary happens, like winning almost every hand in a shoe or losing almost every hand in a shoe we can share that with other players. Or even something not that extraordinary like splitting your 9's to 4 hands versus dealer 5, while the inevitible happens, you have a place to vent a little with people who know that same frustration.

Many players, especially solo players don't have that in their life. As a solo player who spends 45-50 hours playing a week, I don't talk blackjack with the players I am playing with, nor the dealers. Frankly I am not at most tables long enough to be that friendly. I don't have teammates that I get together with after the session and exchange thoughts and my friends don't know a double down from a double in baseball. This site provides that social aspect for me and a lot of other solo players. I realize you may not have that need. Being involved with mostly team play, maybe you have that social aspect built in. Or maybe you just don't require it in your life.

Now I did carelessly create a problem for myself by posting too much detail over the years. I intend to learn from that and be more careful. But that doesn't mean I have to give up participating.

Last edited:
aslan said:
And all of us have benefited in that we now have insights into the character of many members of the board.

Aslan right on!:cool: So to simplify your statement, many members of the board have sick and demented characters, but ## is sane,,,:laugh:

Aslan, you are a very caring individual, how about starting a fund drive so ##'s brother can get the college education ## never had, especially since this was so very important to ## when he was in the Dead Zone, that he had to express it so eloquently, as his very highest priority in death.

Step up Aslan, help the young fella out.:)

CP

Bojack

Bojack1 said:

Great post Bojack, and you are right. I am embarrased that I have spent so much time on this board, and like you, my postings will become a rare thing if at all. I have lost so much respect for so many people on this site.

One thing I am not sorry about is the way I questioned ## from the beginning, the falsehoods I caught him in and sensed he was engaged in, the unease I felt about him. I called him out, challenged him, and caught alot of grief from many posters here for doing so, even a banning from the mods for being to rough on ##, but in the end I was right, and I was justified, and how ## must have been squirming at those times, slowly being put in a corner by CP that he badly wanted to slip out of again and again. But now we know the disturbing, ugly, truth, so very disturbing that so many still cannot see it, will not accept it, even though it is starring them right in their face, this I find more disturbing than what ## perpetrated.

For those of you that have expressed your strong disgust for ##'s deceptions, in posts and PM's, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you have shown guts and a righteous indignation, be proud. To the others, shame on you.

CP

psyduck

creeping panther said:
For those of you that have expressed your strong disgust for ##'s deceptions, in posts and PM's, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you have shown guts and a righteous indignation, be proud. To the others, shame on you.

CP
Wow! I thought you turned 61 recently.

Last edited:
Jack_Black said:
High quality posts my A$$!!!! are you high or just plain stupid? all he does is just whine about himself and his woes on public boards. he only knows how to count cards, and he either refuses to learn other methods because he's too dumb or too lazy. he wastes everyone's time with his pathetic drama stints, and he only knows how to answer asinine and simple AP questions. His followers are mostly bright eyed beginner card counters who think they can one day be like him. a whiny grinder/counter who refuses to better himself. is that what you aspire to become?
Is that you, InPlay? z:laugh:g

yesiamred

Bojack1 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself...no more drama for me...to the couple of real friends that I have made on this forum I hope to meet up with you very soon. I need a break and going elsewhere for a bit to find internet porn, errr, I didn't say that... I meant drama, really I meant internet drama. Stay cool everyone and good cards to all!:grin:

I think KJ is just lonely and reaching out for our friendship. I read this in everyone of his post's. He is lonely and just wants someone to talk to him. I would suggest some real friends for KJ not internet people. Internet people may be real or not, maybe KJ is not real. Maybe KJ is a internet troll pushing your button ? If KJ really wanted to put a end to this he would not respond to anymore post's but he is lonely and graves attention. If he did not want attention brought to himself he would just flip us the bird and move on. That's my analysis of KJ.

blackjacktilt

Enough is enough is enough

Jack_Black said:
BJtilt and others, I really don't know why you think I'm really pissed at KJ's stunt. I could care less. he could've said he turned into a $20 ladyboy and is now turning tricks on the strip. which btw, does happen a lot. even if I was upset about it, do I not have the right to be? you criticize me for my anger? Anyway regardless because I don't care about that. the problem I have is that so many people are welcoming him back with open arms after such a stupid but elaborate stunt with the help of another board member. But the real main problem I have with KJ is that he's really not that great of a poster, and yet everyone thinks he's God. He's had many a dramatic episodes in the past, and he is the only one to blame for it. Especially for outing himself to casino employees, and possibly muggers. He's a drama queen basically.

Moving on to what this forum should be used for.... I don't care if you're pissed at KJ, I just don't understand why some of you feel you deserve an apology, explanation or are complaining because he is not banned. WHO CARES? I don't know him personally therefore I didn't take it personally. Let's move forward shall we? Or do we still want to act like a bunch of children?

kewljason

creeping panther said:
Great post Bojack, and you are right. I am embarrased that I have spent so much time on this board, and like you, my postings will become a rare thing if at all. I have lost so much respect for so many people on this site.

One thing I am not sorry about is the way I questioned ## from the beginning, the falsehoods I caught him in and sensed he was engaged in, the unease I felt about him. I called him out, challenged him, and caught alot of grief from many posters here for doing so, even a banning from the mods for being to rough on ##, but in the end I was right, and I was justified, and how ## must have been squirming at those times, slowly being put in a corner by CP that he badly wanted to slip out of again and again. But now we know the disturbing, ugly, truth, so very disturbing that so many still cannot see it, will not accept it, even though it is starring them right in their face, this I find more disturbing than what ## perpetrated.

CP
For 3 years now I have been drawn in to your game and responded to and defended myself against your attacks and accusations . (This post confirms that you have been on the attack that long, as I have been saying) You demanded that I show tax info to prove that I play for a living. You demanded to see my mortgage when I moved to Las Vegas. You demand to see a police report when I got robbed.

This is an anonymous message board and I, nor anyone is required to prove anything to you or anyone else. Again, think what you like, say what you like. I just will no longer submit to these bullying tactics and respond to any personal attacks or accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.