Recent content by TheReach

  1. T

    can I make a suggestion?

    3 CLICKS!!!!! I never click more than twice otherwise my finger gets really tired :D
  2. T

    can I make a suggestion?

    You could just have a direct link to the BJtourney boards from the main board here and vice versa.
  3. T

    can I make a suggestion?

    Wouldn't it be good to combine this forum with the Tournament forum? More people visit this forum and I'm very lazy and hate switching sites all the time.
  4. T

    How do you quantify your bankroll?

    Whilst reading the various books on BJ most seem to talk about having a $10,000 bankroll and I just wondered what exactly do they mean by that. Do they mean you should have $10,000 in your pocket as it were or is it more compolicated than that, say have an actual "in the pocket" bankroll of...
  5. T

    How do "5 card charlies" and Jokers change BS?

    Don't get me wrong Hollywood, I don't want to assualt you, nor do I want anybody else to do so! I'm new to BJ and I always thought that whilst the game was exciting to play unless you counted cards, had plenty of time and the conditions were right you were always going to be a loser (I live in...
  6. T

    How do "5 card charlies" and Jokers change BS?

    Just been watching Celebrity BJ and they use some pretty unusual rules - 5 card charlie = win and if you draw a Joker you get to replace it with any of the unplayed cards on the table including the dealers. Must help the player rather than the house I guess (else it would be more widely used)...
  7. T

    ANybody know anything about playing in the UK?

    Never played in meatspace and live in the UK. Anybody know what land-based casino bj is like in the UK? Is it worth it? Any place do BJ tourneys yet? Help!!! Also where should a neophyte like myself go if I was taking a short trip to vegas? Learning KO, pretty good at BS, modest bankroll...
  8. T

    A couple of questions...

    Hi Firstly, are there any forms/log books available to buy/download to track BJ play, especially related to tourneys? Secondly, if someone is trying to develop their own counting system how can you test it over say, 1 billion hands? Thirdly, how do you find the right forum/thread to...
  9. T

    Card Counting in Tournaments

    Just learning to count and play tourney BJ. How do you apply the former to the latter? (Yes I know this isn't the Tournament board - I shall be posting there also) Cheers
Back
Top