Craps Master for Moderator

Craps Master for Moderator!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEDITANK

sagefr0g said:
cnn just had a news clip about illegal aliens who are registered to vote :rolleyes:
This country is going to pot. For one thing, US citizens that have a felony conviction cannot vote period, among other things, like legally owning a gun and in possession of ammo. Illegals commit a felony while trespassing into the US and most of them commit more felonies(theft, rape, et.al.) while in transit once their trespass is successful. So allowing illegals to vote is a spit in the face of the entire due process of law not even mentioning the US constitution.

But then again, what politician follows the laws?

MEDITANK said:
US citizens that have a felony conviction cannot vote period...
Where'd you here that? Thats only in 12 or 13 states, where its permanent. But even in those states we can still run for office!

BTW, illegals CAN vote in this poll, if they vote YES! zg

MEDITANK

Illegals fail on at least two counts of eligilibility to legally vote: citizenship requirements and residency, let alone criminal background!

(Dead link: http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/voters/Eng/Efaq.html)

Who may register to vote?
You can register to vote if you are:
•A U.S. Citizen
•A resident of California
•At least 18 years of age on or before the next election
•Not in prison or on parole for a felony conviction
•Not declared mentally incompetent by court action

This is not a biased view, but law.
As a bonus, you might want to carefully review the qualifications in order to be CONSIDERED to be the President of the United States. A real eye opener.

No spin, no bias, just the facts.

here's more:
(Dead link: http://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/elections/voter-registration.asp)
Eligibility for Voter Registration
Eligibility: Who May Register To Vote
You may register to vote if you meet the following criteria:

You are a United States citizen
You will be at least 18 years old on Election Day.
You will have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
You maintain residence at the address given on the registration form
You are not under court-ordered guardianship in which the court order revokes your right to vote
You have not been found by a court to be legally incompetent to vote
If you have been convicted of a felony*, you have the right to vote if your felony sentence has expired (been completed) or you have been discharged from your sentence. *Applicants with a question on the status of a prior felony conviction should contact their probation officer to gain clarification and resolve their status question before completing a voter registration application.
Giving false information on your voter registration application is a felony punishable by not more than five years imprisonment or a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

ALABAMA:
Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to vote in Alabama, you must be… Click to learn more

To be eligible to vote in Alabama, you must be:

A United States Citizen
A resident in Alabama
At least 18 years old
Not convicted of a felony (or have had your rights restored)
Not legally declared mentally incompetent by a court

ARIZONA
Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to vote in Arizona you must be:

A U.S. citizen
A resident of Arizona
18 years of age or older on or before the day of the general election
Not convicted of a felony or have had your civil rights restored
Not adjudicated incompetent

ARKANSAS:
Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to vote in Arkansas you must be… Click to learn more

To be eligible to vote in Arkansas you must be:

A U.S. citizen
An Arkansas resident
Age 18 before or on Election Day
Not presently adjudged mentally incompetent by a court of competent jurisdiction
Not convicted of a felony without your sentence having been discharged or pardoned
Not claiming the right to vote in another county or state

Connecticut:
Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible to vote in Connecticut you must be:

A U.S. citizen
A resident of a Connecticut town
At least 18 years old by Election Day
Completed with confinement and parole if previously convicted of a felony and have had your voting rights restored

For those with more time on their hands, you can search each state if you desire to:
http://www.vote411.org/bytopic.php?topicID=15

Last edited:

Craps Master

You'd better believe that if I were a moderator around these parts, I'd take the off-topic discussion between Meditank and zengrifter, split it off of this thread, and stick it in the Zen Zone. In fact, I'd be very aggressive about curtailing zengrifter's many diversions into conspiracy theory, mysticism, politics, and links to articles about himself by splitting them out of threads and sticking them in the Zen Zone. This kind of adherence to organization and topical awareness would certainly do a lot to promote elevated discussion about blackjack here at BlackjackInfo.

shadroch

I don't think there should be any campaigning in an election thread.
I also noticed that you didn't vote for yourself,at least using your CM id.
Why would anyone vote for a guy who didn't even vote for themselves.

Craps Master said:
You'd better believe that if I were a moderator around these parts, I'd take the off-topic discussion between Meditank and zengrifter, split it off of this thread, and stick it in the Zen Zone. In fact, I'd be very aggressive about curtailing zengrifter's many diversions into conspiracy theory, mysticism, politics, and links to articles about himself by splitting them out of threads and sticking them in the Zen Zone. This kind of adherence to organization and topical awareness would certainly do a lot to promote elevated discussion about blackjack here at BlackjackInfo.
Thanks for plugging THE ZEN ZONE! zg

GoldenVision said:
[SONNY,] I guess you have a lot of time on your hands. At least when you are not latex licking and boot shining you entertain us with posts day after day of your mucus lined thoughts.
There goes Sonny - BOOM
*POP*! z:laugh:g

Last edited:

Canceler

Sonny's comments concerning the new posters were about as flat neutral as you can get as to whether this is a good or a bad thing. Maybe GoldenVision needs to have his eyes checked. As well as the rest of his head.

Last edited:

Sonny

GoldenVision said:
Are you saying that you don’t welcome any new people to your forum unless they are of the rectal-guzzling “I agree with you” type?
Yes, that is exactly the sentiment I was trying to convey. I’m glad that someone caught the true meaning of my post. :rolleyes:

GoldenVision said:
I guess you have a lot of time on your hands.
I guess you’re right. In that case, maybe I should throw my hat in the ring as a moderator candidate. If I’m going to be logged in every day I might as well do a little housekeeping while I’m here. I have a long history with this website (as well as others) and people seem to trust and respect me. We’ll have to see what Ken has to say.

-Sonny-

Mimosine

Sonny said:
I guess you’re right. In that case, maybe I should throw my hat in the ring as a moderator candidate. If I’m going to be logged in every day I might as well do a little housekeeping while I’m here. I have a long history with this website (as well as others) and people seem to trust and respect me. We’ll have to see what Ken has to say.

-Sonny-
i vote for SONNY!

NDN21

MEDITANK said:
This country is going to pot. For one thing, US citizens that have a felony conviction cannot vote period, among other things, like legally owning a gun and in possession of ammo. Illegals commit a felony while trespassing into the US and most of them commit more felonies(theft, rape, et.al.) while in transit once their trespass is successful. So allowing illegals to vote is a spit in the face of the entire due process of law not even mentioning the US constitution.

But then again, what politician follows the laws?

Have a felony on our record do we?

I wouldn't want craps master on this board. The board would permanently turn into nothing but attacks and accusations. Everything would have to pass his/her standards and if it didn't it would immediately get shotdown by CM.

CM should stick to bingo (can you smell the irony?).

NDN21 said:
I wouldn't want craps master on this board. The board would permanently turn into nothing but attacks and accusations. Everything would have to pass his/her standards and if it didn't it would immediately get shotdown by CM.
Ya, but it would have a...
(((BOOM))) AND A *POP*! zg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.