Hi All, I'm back!

davidpom

Banned
It's been a month or so since I last posted, so just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm back in circulation.

Some of you had asked in forums before for me to post one of the various articles that had been written about me / my playing style... so here's a link to one:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/2228870/on-record

Enjoy, feel free to send me a message and say hi. :-)
 
Spam Zone

Someone read Sir David's article and tell us if it makes sense,
and which forum it should be in, please. zg
It's mostly stuff we already know; basically another ad for his website. Did you know he's been barred from all the casinos in the UK?
 
What about his play on web casinos? Whats that about? zg
I hope that wasn't directed at me! I tend to zip by stuff about online play because I know nothing about it.

You left some unanswered questions on this thread here, where you recommended a newbie play with a 62% RoR, handle please -
davidpom - Just tell zg that you thought the $6K was his session BR, not his entire BR. Maybe zg will let you off the hook, and then we can all relax.
 
Wow

That will teach me to say hello huh?

Respond to people's earlier comments by giving them the information they request, and I get abused in return.

Wow. And there I was thinking the world was a nice place. Silly me.
 
The Response

The Response to ZenGrifters earlier post thread can now be seen on that thread.

It's enthralling. It's exciting. It's stimulating. It's totally spiffing. It's hugely fantastic. It's zip-a-dee-doo-dah.

It's actually none of the above, but then neither were the posts that called out for the response.
 
The Response to ZenGrifters earlier post thread can now be seen on that thread.

It's enthralling. It's exciting. It's stimulating. It's totally spiffing. It's hugely fantastic. It's zip-a-dee-doo-dah.

It's actually none of the above, but then neither were the posts that called out for the response.

If you're going to quote, you should quote the WHOLE message.

Read that last line... "It's actually none of the above, but then neither were the posts that called out for the response." :-) I'm sure you did in any case, and then simply chose to ignore it.

Do you normally reply to your own posts over and over by the way? I seem to notice a trend where you have post after post after post in each thread - with no-one else in between. Is that the online equivalent of talking to yourself?
 
Do you normally reply to your own posts over and over by the way? I seem to notice a trend where you have post after post after post in each thread - with no-one else in between. Is that the online equivalent of talking to yourself?

Yes, quite often. The profundity of this man's thought requires resonance.
 
Back
Top