I'm a senior member!

jack.jackson

One thing I wish Ken would do, would be, to set his vBulletin, where only senior members could access a particular forum. How bout' it Kenn?

Last edited:

Canceler

Feeling cranky and cynical today...

jack said:
One thing I wish Ken would do, would be, to set his vBulletin, where only senior members could access a particular forum.
That would just promote even more “junk” posts than we already have, by people trying to build their post counts in order to gain access to… Just what did you have in mind?

As cool as some may find it to have Senior or Executive by their name, the truth is it’s pretty meaningless.

If you want to get into exclusivity…

We could place bets on whether our newest member, Pat, who seems to have joined here solely for the purpose of getting into the chat, will actually be allowed in.

Or we could speculate on how Creeping Panther can simultaneously (1) invite even the newest members to the BJ Bash, while (2) insisting that security will be tight.

UncrownedKing

I agree with you. There should be some other way to become senior and executive members, and there should also be privileges granted to them too. Such as a private forum board or chat, or even you have to be an executive member to be even invited to the BJ Bash, etc. If they are going to have the different classifications, then they should make use of them.

Canceler

Canceler said:
That would just promote even more “junk” posts than we already have, by people trying to build their post counts in order to gain access to… Just what did you have in mind?

As cool as some may find it to have Senior or Executive by their name, the truth is it’s pretty meaningless.

We could place bets on whether our newest member, Pat, who seems to have joined here solely for the purpose of getting into the chat, will actually be allowed in.

Or we could speculate on how Creeping Panther can simultaneously (1) invite even the newest members to the BJ Bash, while (2) insisting that security will be tight.
As to the "BASH" I do not recall any interest to attend on your part, and you would be a prime candidate. Yes, security is the main concern, and if I have allowed a newer member in it is with screening and other, knowledge, actions.... and just because they are new to this site does not mean they are not highly seasoned players.

This is the last "BJ BASH" where those interested can apply. Future ones will be by direct contact invite only. I will say that the way the "BASH" is set up it is not for the "Fair Weather" player. What it takes is Moxy, Guts, a true love of the game, and that *special confidence* that comes from elevated Skillz level. It could also mean that you have a true and honest desire to learn and be part of something that offers great future potential. :toast:

At the last "BJ BASH" there was a new player to the site that literally begged to be allowed to attend, a young man, who went through a grilling. He came and turned out to be a BJ Phenom that would be the pride of any team.:cool:

As to the Chat, say nothing there that you would not say on a public site, then no worry as to who is listening.;)

CP

Jack

jack said:
One thing I wish Ken would do, would be, to set his vBulletin, where only senior members could access a particular forum. How bout' it Kenn?
What Ken needs to do is have a site similar to GC. Pay a yearly due to enter and support the site. :cool:

CP

jack.jackson

Canceler said:

Your just asking to be put on my ignore list are'nt ya? Dont think I wont be-freind you...buddy. :laugh: JK. Sounds Good Canceller! How ya Doin? Maybe Ken could try this out.

jack.jackson

creeping panther said:
What Ken needs to do is have a site similar to GC. Pay a yearly due to enter and support the site. :cool:

CP
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it! Make it so, Ken!:toast::juggle::toast::violin::fish::gun:

Katweezel

Ovaltine yum yum

UncrownedKing said:
Does this mean I get a comp to the BJ Bash?
You never mentioned an Ovaltine decoder ring or any secret passwords. (They also get you entry to the Bash.) I have some spares that I got off the Cable Guy, so just yell out mate. They get sent via a secret underground passageway, that is so secret I forgot where the hell it is... :cat:

bj bob

Canceler said:
Yeah, I woke up that day already wearing my zg-approved Captain Troublemaker costume, so I thought I'd put it to some use. :laugh:
Hey that's not funny. I'm wearing my autographed official ZgVader aluminum anti gamma ray helmet as we speak. You just can't be too careful. :eek::eek:

jack.jackson

Katweezel said:
You never mentioned an Ovaltine decoder ring or any secret passwords. (They also get you entry to the Bash.) I have some spares that I got off the Cable Guy, so just yell out mate. They get sent via a secret underground passageway, that is so secret I forgot where the hell it is... :cat:

Katweezel you were supposed be in charge of the Ovaltine rations. Remember, I hooked you up with "free cable" man, what gives?

I guess you thought I had forgetten about the Ovaltine. Please make sure you send it before 12/21/12.

Rumor has it, Canceller, Bjbob, Sagefrog ans Aslan got their Ovaltine. Im still waiting.

Last edited:

Katweezel

Ovaltine varmints stuck

jack said:
Katweezel you were supposed be in charge of the Ovaltine rations. Remember, I hooked you up with "free cable" man, what gives?

I guess you thought I had forgetten about the Ovaltine. Please make sure you send it before 12/21/12.

Rumor has it, Canceller, Bjbob, Sagefrog ans Aslan got their Ovaltine. Im still waiting.
Yeah, Guess I have to break the bad news mate. Some thievin varmints got in through my roof and made off with the whole dam lot of the Ovaltine, decoders, a roll of special free cable and I dunno how many secret passwords. Luckily, they missed the petty cashbox and the CSM codescanners. I got the FBI on the case already and they already have a fair idea who the main varmints are. I will keep you posted well before 12-21-12. :cat:

Katweezel

End of Blackjack as we know it

Hoo-EEE, you let the cat outta the bag now mate, with that one. Talk about unforseen repercussions... Who knows where this can lead? Fasten your seatbelts folks and hold on tight; pursed lips and tightened butts. :cat:

Katweezel

Like New Year's Eve

More momentous news; RingyDingy is at present on the magic numer or posts: 99. One more post and he gits to be a Senior I think it is. The invites have been sent for his party. Be early and bring your own grog. All else for anyone in their right mind, is provided. See if you can hear the bells and whistles as it ticks over. :cat: