"60 Minutes to Winning Blackjack" is a DVD hosted by "MIT Mike" Aponte, a prominent member of the infamous MIT blackjack team and winner of the 2004 World Series of Blackjack. This DVD is a quick tour of the entire scope of blackjack.
Suitable for beginning players, this tutorial demonstrates the skills needed to gain an edge in the casino starting with basic strategy and continuing with an explanation of card counting.
Topics covered include:
- Blackjack 101 -- Explaining the basics of playing the game.
- Basic Strategy -- where you'll learn the correct way to play each hand.
- Running Count -- the technique of tracking high vs low cards.
- Deck Estimation -- accurately determining the amount of unplayed cards.
- True Count -- adjusting the count based on the amount of unplayed cards.
- Betting Strategies -- sizing your bet according to the count.
- Interactive Practice Sessions
If you are comparing this DVD product to the similar Blackjack for Winners DVD, I think they are both worth the price. This DVD is a much slicker production, but is shorter and less detailed than the Blackjack for Winners product.