Welcome to BlackjackInfo.com,
Home of the original Blackjack Basic Strategy Engine.
Whether you are new to blackjack or you are an experienced player, you will find something here to improve your game.
Because, after all, winning is more fun!
Knowledge is power in gambling. The more you know about the games, the more successful you can be.
For a knowledgeable player, blackjack offers the best chance of leaving the casino as a winner. And, when you become an expert at the game, you can turn the tables on the casino, and get a real advantage on the game.
Our Most Popular Features
- Learn the basics with our Rules of Blackjack, explained from start to finish.
- Get a free blackjack strategy chart for any set of rules, at the Basic Strategy Engine.
- The Strategy Trainer is a game that helps you learn correct strategy while you play.
- Learn to beat the game with a 24-lesson intro to card counting in the Blackjack School.
Our BlackjackInfo Store has wallet-size basic strategy cards, and also a larger advanced strategy set that includes card counting index numbers right on the card.
We offer a variety of books, DVDs, and software to help you master both blackjack and video poker, two of the easiest games in the casino where a smart player can get an edge.
Recent Posts from the BlackjackInfo Blog:
- A New Design, and a New Knowledge Base
- ThePOGG Posts an Interview with Ken Smith
- Ken Smith on Gambling With an Edge Podcast
- Learning Card Counting Indexes? Don't Make This Mistake
- Blackjack Player Sues After Losing $500,000 While Drunk
- Double Down on a 6:5 Blackjack? Read This First...
- 16vT: RS WTF?!
- The Casino Floor as a Minefield
- Why Splitting Tens is a Bad Move
- Blackjack Surrender Explained
Recent Comments: (See all comments.)
Ken Smith on Lesson 9 – Money Management – Part 3:
OK, 200 shoes makes a lot more sense. You've still been very lucky, but you are well within the range of …
luis on Lesson 9 – Money Management – Part 3:
Ken , They are not 200 hands but 200 shoes. My balance is too loud ? This above standard deviation ?
Ken Smith on Lesson 10 – The Proper Mental Attitude:
Leaving at minor negative counts in double deck quickly becomes impractical because it happens so frequently and there are typically …
Daleen on World’s Greatest Job:
I decided I am going to learn the art of card counting. I did spend 2 hours writing down …