Welcome to BlackjackInfo.com,
Home of the original Blackjack Basic Strategy Engine.
Whether you are new to blackjack or you are an experienced player, you will find something here to improve your game.
Because, after all, winning is more fun!
Knowledge is power in gambling. The more you know about the games, the more successful you can be.
For a knowledgeable player, blackjack offers the best chance of leaving the casino as a winner. And, when you become an expert at the game, you can turn the tables on the casino, and get a real advantage on the game.
Get "Blackjack Smart!" Start here.
Our Most Popular Features
- Learn the basics with our Rules of Blackjack, explained from start to finish.
- Get a free blackjack strategy chart for any set of rules, at the Basic Strategy Engine.
- The Strategy Trainer is a game that helps you learn correct strategy while you play.
- Learn to beat the game with a 24-lesson intro to card counting in the Blackjack School.
I'm your host Ken Smith, and my goal is to improve your results at blackjack, with clear and accurate information about the game.
The BlackjackInfo Store has wallet-size basic strategy cards, and an advanced strategy set that includes card counting indexes right on the card.
We offer a variety of books, DVDs, and software to help you master both blackjack and video poker, two of the easiest games in the casino where a smart player can get an edge.
Recent Posts from the BlackjackInfo Blog:
- Why Does The Number of Decks Matter in Blackjack?
Fewer Decks are Better. Do You Know Why? When it comes to the number of decks in a blackjack game, the fewer the better. Most players have heard this fact somewhere along the line, but many of them don’t know why fewer is better. I often get this question by email, where players will note […]
- The State of Blackjack – Opportunity Amidst the Apocalypse?
Charles Dickens may as well have been describing recent developments in casino blackjack… “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” Rules and conditions at casino blackjack tables have been steadily declining for years, and there are a lot of really bad games out there. 6:5 Has Spread Far and Wide […]
- A New Design, and a New Knowledge Base
For the last few months, I have been busily working on the new design at BlackjackInfo. And finally, it’s ready to go, so you are looking at the result. The biggest enhancement is that the site now adapts to whatever device you are viewing on, so check it out on your tablet or mobile phone, […]
- ThePOGG Posts an Interview with Ken Smith
- Ken Smith on Gambling With an Edge Podcast
- Learning Card Counting Indexes? Don’t Make This Mistake
- Blackjack Player Sues After Losing $500,000 While Drunk
- Double Down on a 6:5 Blackjack? Read This First…
- 16vT: RS WTF?!
- The Casino Floor as a Minefield
Recent Comments: (See all comments.)
Ken Smith on Lesson 16 – The Advanced Course – Part 4:
I don't know why the GameMaster did not explicitly state "or higher" on those indexes. Yes, 88vT stand at +8 or …
Lionel on Lesson 16 – The Advanced Course – Part 4:
For 8,8Vs10, do you stand at 8 and higher or is it specifically just at 8? Also, for 9,9Vs7, do you …
Ken Smith on Lesson 8 – Money Management – Part 2:
Hmm, I haven't thought about this particular question before, and I am not certain how much reduction of bankroll risk …
Stev on Lesson 8 – Money Management – Part 2:
Hi Ken, have a question. if i play only with positive counts (TC>=2), my bankroll could be smaller than 50 top …