Welcome to BlackjackInfo.com,
Home of the original Blackjack Basic Strategy Engine.
Whether you are new to blackjack or you are an experienced player, you will find something here to improve your game.
Because, after all, winning is more fun!
Knowledge is power in gambling. The more you know about the games, the more successful you can be.
For a knowledgeable player, blackjack offers the best chance of leaving the casino as a winner. And, when you become an expert at the game, you can turn the tables on the casino, and get a real advantage on the game.
Get "Blackjack Smart!" Start here.
Our Most Popular Features
- Learn the basics with our Rules of Blackjack, explained from start to finish.
- Get a free blackjack strategy chart for any set of rules, at the Basic Strategy Engine.
- The Strategy Trainer is a game that helps you learn correct strategy while you play.
- Learn to beat the game with a 24-lesson intro to card counting in the Blackjack School.
I'm your host Ken Smith, and my goal is to improve your results at blackjack, with clear and accurate information about the game.
The BlackjackInfo Store has wallet-size basic strategy cards, and an advanced strategy set that includes card counting indexes right on the card.
We offer a variety of books, DVDs, and software to help you master both blackjack and video poker, two of the easiest games in the casino where a smart player can get an edge.
Recent Posts from the BlackjackInfo Blog:
- Huge Portion of My Gambling Library Up For Auction
Update: The books have been sold. Gambling has been very good to me. It has allowed me the freedom to work when I want, and live exactly the lifestyle I want. I have been doing this for many years now, so it is no surprise that I own a lot of books about gambling. Late […]
- What are the Odds of Losing 6 Hands in a Row?
What is the probability of a losing streak of a particular length in blackjack? I’m glad you asked. Well, actually, I’m not. You should read this…
- Why Does The Number of Decks Matter in Blackjack?
Fewer Decks are Better. Do You Know Why? When it comes to the number of decks in a blackjack game, the fewer the better. Most players have heard this fact somewhere along the line, but many of them don’t know why fewer is better. I often get this question by email, where players will note […]
- The State of Blackjack – Opportunity Amidst the Apocalypse?
- A New Design, and a New Knowledge Base
- ThePOGG Posts an Interview with Ken Smith
- Ken Smith on Gambling With an Edge Podcast
- Learning Card Counting Indexes? Don’t Make This Mistake
- Blackjack Player Sues After Losing $500,000 While Drunk
- Double Down on a 6:5 Blackjack? Read This First…
Recent Comments: (See all comments.)
Joey B on 6 to 5 Blackjack? Just Say No!:
Thank yoy for contributing to my bonus with that thinking. Here have a comp for $3 worth of food for…
Ken Smith on Blackjack Basic Strategy Card Instructions:
Just to follow up... This error was corrected in a subsequent printing. All stock currently available at Amazon…
Ken Smith on Casino Blackjack: Rules of the Game:
Casinos, both online and land-based, can deal the game pretty much any way they like, including increasing the number of…
Sierra Reid on Casino Blackjack: Rules of the Game:
I have a question. I'm just a beginner player but is 8 the maximum number of decks that are allowed…