Welcome to BlackjackInfo.com,
Home of the original Blackjack Basic Strategy Engine.
Whether you are new to blackjack or you are an experienced player, you will find something here to improve your game.
Because, after all, winning is more fun!
Knowledge is power in gambling. The more you know about the games, the more successful you can be.
For a knowledgeable player, blackjack offers the best chance of leaving the casino as a winner. And, when you become an expert at the game, you can turn the tables on the casino, and get a real advantage on the game.
Originally created by Ken Smith, the goal of this site is to provide clear, accurate and transparent information to guide you in optimizing your blackjack play
Our Most Popular Features
- Visit our Online Blackjack resource for tips on how to play over the internet.
- Get a free blackjack strategy chart for any set of rules, at the Basic Strategy Engine.
- Learn the basics with our Rules of Blackjack, explained from start to finish.
- The Strategy Trainer is a game that helps you learn correct strategy while you play.
- Learn to beat the game with a 24-lesson intro to card counting in the Blackjack School.
- Play from the comfort of your home and interact with live blackjack dealers.
The BlackjackInfo Store has wallet-size basic strategy cards, and an advanced strategy set that includes card counting indexes right on the card.
We offer a variety of books, DVDs, and software to help you master both blackjack and video poker, two of the easiest games in the casino where a smart player can get an edge.
Recent Posts from the BlackjackInfo Blog:
- Playing Blackjack in Cancun
Meistro has been a regular contributor on the BJI forum for many years. If you would like to ask him a question you can leave a comment below or on the forum Though my first introduction to gambling was at the poker table, I began playing blackjack seriously six or seven years. With the help […]
- Your Play is No Longer Welcome Here
As I stated in a previous article, you can’t be kicked out of a casino in Missouri for counting cards. You can only be counter measured. However, let’s talk about what would happen if you were in a less advantage-player friendly state—the dreaded back-off. When I tell people about being kicked out of a casino […]
- 4,000 Miles in Search of an Advantage — Part One
“What do you do for a living?” It’s a simple and direct question for most, but it’s one that I often have trouble responding to accurately. I rarely tell people that I’m a professional gambler or an advantage player. It’s easier to say that I travel for work and move the subject elsewhere. It’s a […]
- Internet Blackjack Better than the Real Thing?
- Should You Take Partial Insurance?
- Ed Thorp and Max Rubin’s 21st Blackjack Ball
- Forum message boards have been reopened
- LV Bear joins blackjackinfo.com
- LatestCasinoBonuses.com Interviews Ken Smith
- Huge Portion of My Gambling Library Up For Auction
Recent Comments: (See all comments.)
Kobura on Who is the “GameMaster”?:
I bid him and his family the best. In just a few weeks he (and you by extension and also…
Quote: "So, here’s the betting schedule I worked out for a $3000 bankroll. Bear in mind that as the bankroll…
El Cortez still does single-deck 3:2 DA split 4x, no DAS and no resplit aces (ouch, but only hurt me…
Ken Smith on Double Down on a 6:5 Blackjack? Read This First…:
I guess math wasn't your best subject in school.
Anonymous on Double Down on a 6:5 Blackjack? Read This First…:
I am a dealer on a strip casino and of you have a blackjack or ...soft 11....and the dealer has…