All Comments

Here are all the comments posted on the site, with the most recent discussions listed first.
To participate in any of these discussions, you can reply on the article page.

• Hands played: 8,528 + 2,492.5
    Sometimes I will end up with a strange number in my balance that doesn’t seem possible. Like 1,701.5….How can I have 1.5? This time I just rounded down. to 170

• Anonymous replied:
      (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

49 hands played. won 25 lost 20. I lost majority of my bigger bets and I lost most of the double downs. I as well only went to max bet 225. but in 1 shoe still had a profit of over 1012.5. heres why this data is garbage and its because I won more hands then I lost. what the most important is losing more hands then winning but in set period of time before even raising. I as well had a few blackjacks and the dealer had some blackjacks. blackjacks are theoretically 1/21 hands

• Anonymous replied:
        (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

You played 49 hands. Like you said “this data is garbage…” a sample size so small is virtually useless in determining anything. I don’t even know why you posted after only playing 49 hands.

• Anonymous replied:
          (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

so it takes overall about 20,000 hands to have any sort of data that is relatively average of what your mathematical expectation should be if you were to card count with an advantage. so I played 1 shoe and lost -1100. I flat betted 100%. I won 14 hands and lost 33. my winning % was 28 which is below average expectation. I as well lost my double downs so that is why I was down so much money just on a short sample

• Anonymous replied:
          (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

this data is actually not garbage and important data and I will tell you why. blackjack is a negative expectation game. you are going to lose money in the long run. the only edge one can have is counting cards. even then edge is maybe 1-2% overall and the play differs from basic strategy. so therefore one will make no money flat betting period unless they just happen to win more hands then they lose and they as well win double downs. it could go just as much the other direction and basically will be

• Anonymous replied:
      (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

46hands I made a profit of 800. I started at 50. highest bet I got to was 150. I won 23 lost 21. so 50% winning which is above the expectation. I did lost most of my bigger bets but I got some double downs and I as well won my smaller ones to build up to the back and forth with the same until I got a few momentum

• Anonymous replied:
          (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

trial 3 $462.5 profit biggest bet was 125. won 21 lost 20 played 48hands. lost most of my double downs. had 43% accuracy. I never went back to base and was down over 2-300 at a time

• Anonymous replied:
            (Posted to: Online Blackjack Strategy Trainer)

trial 4 -$762.5. which is totally reasonable. my highest bet was 150. I lost most of my bigger bets. I lost the most double downs I had lost so far. I as well only had a win %37. which would mean no matter what I would have lost money on any sort of betting.

• Hi,

I am Pranitha from White Ranking Technologies(whiteranking.com)

I am interested in publishing a guest post on your site with a backlink directing to my website: http://www.casinoinfographics.com/. We have professional content writers who can prepare 100% unique and interesting content related to your website. If you have any topics you wanted to share with your readers, let me know, so that we can formulate a guest post on that particular topics.

I wish you will be considering my Request!

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards,
    Pranitha.

• Each of your bets have a -0.50% expected value. Therefore you’re going to lose 0.50% of the total amount you wagered over the long run. Regardless of how you wager it.

• I absolutely agree but at the same time you are not looking at the overall negative play on the game itself and how to use it to your advantage. it has nothing to do with card counting actually. like right now I am trying this test again. I have won 7 hands out of 27. I am of course down money and 100 actually. I am as well at the 150 mark of betting. how long theoretically would it take to be back up? I am playing on a 6 deck shoe and I am just about 50% in